Terrifying Sniper Prank on Japanese TV

Discussion in 'Japanese Chat' started by AC0110, Oct 16, 2009.

1. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

Panic Face King, a Japanese hidden-camera television program, has faked a blood-soaked sniper attack to scare a contestant.

[video=youtube;eGXFKuky-ak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGXFKuky-ak"[/video]

As the ominous theme music to 24 played over the top, viewers watched him sit talking to the three.

Suddenly the windows smash, the sound of gunfire echoes through the room, and blood spurts from the chests of the men around him.

As they collapse, he crawls in obvious terror to the door, scrabbling in fear against it when he finds it locked.

Another actor then bursts into the room wearing a bulletproof vest. Posing as Kato's rescuer, he tries to drag him out of the room as the comedian's body goes stiff on the floor.

Another man then enters the room and repeatedly squeezes the trigger of his imitation gun into Kato's head as the petrified funny man flinches on the floor.

Mercifully, after a minute-and-a-half ordeal, a cameraman rushes out and informs Kato that he has been fooled.

This trauma-inducing experience is billed as comedy, with a studio audience laughing merrily over the top.

US television has seen similar shows – notably Scare Tactics, which faked serial killer attacks, live burials and UFO abductions – but Panic Face King’s startlingly lifelike and brutal images are still shocking.

Source, Source

---------

They officially fucked up his life

2. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

wow, I think that really crossed the line. This could really affect the person's mental state and his physical state. I am curious to know if this show has received any lawsuits brought on against them.

By the way AC, shouldn't you be a VIP by now, with your 3,000 posts.

3. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

ah hell..the look on his fucking face.
    3k doesn't guarantee vip, its a requirement then you get screened.

4. burpyierz

burpyierz Well-Known Member

that reminds of the one with the woman in a car underground parking, they faked some ghost, the woman was scared to death, could really easily break her down mentally
    i think those shows are fucking stupid

5. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

I messaged Shinobi, no replies yet, but I'm in no rush ^^

6. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

^
    I think he's a spammer ^^ or being a douche =(

7. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

One of these days, one of these shows is going to pull a surprise prank on someone who instinctively takes violent action, like suddenly and really breaking the neck of one of the actor participants before they can let him in on the joke. Then it won't be so funny anymore. :rl:

8. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

"Mental Terrorism" Totally gone too far

9. NarutoSensei

NarutoSensei Well-Known Member

aaw the vid is gone , but i found it on youtube n it's hilarious :D:D