Thank and Hide Function on

Discussion in 'Site Info, Rules, Feedback, and Announcements' started by b-lee, Apr 14, 2011.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

We've finally finished importing all the thank statistics! Now the thank and hide are both integrated and members are required to "thank" to see hidden posts. There is one problem however - seems like there always is.. lol - older posts need to be edited and re-saved in order for the new hide tags to work. Also, hide tags only work as [ hide ][/ hide ] (omit the spaces), post requirement in the hide tags won't work now (e.g. [ hide=100 ][ /hide ].

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

Right on.

3. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

"members are required to "thank" to see hidden posts". <--- NICE! Fianlly the hide function and the thanks button will come in use!!! :D But does it say anywhere in the FAQ? If not - you should post it in there. ahhh... No wonder I've seen lots of noobs posting in the chatbox how they can't see the download links! lol.

Now I think the spoiler tag is next on the list? :p

Thanks b-lee! :D

4. ochibi12

ochibi12 Well-Known Member

Keep up the great work! PA rocks :)

5. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

[hide]Great job! b-lee!!![/hide]

6. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

^ I see what you did there ....... soo what if people just do this and ends up getting 1500(or how many) thanks and get vip privileges?

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^it needs to be raised to 3000 thanks or something or only posters will get vip now...strip all those 1000 thanks vip to be fair

btw vips should be able to bypass this so at least we dont lose all our perks and is there still a post count required hidden feature?

8. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Awww, flaming's hack don't work in here....

9. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Shouldn't strip those with 1000 Thanks with VIPs! We contributed in the old PA to work hard for it :). Its a whole different era with posting in the drama section now.

But since PA intigrated the feature of clicking Thanks to see hide post.. we should raise the limit for VIP status (as of April 14.. or w/e) & Staff+Vips should bypass it as said above :)

Good job though :) ~~

10. ultim8camper

i might aswell start trolling now and have every single of my posts hidden lmao

11. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^

Abuse of HIDE function!

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

no pok guy we need strippin so those lazy asses can start working again! especially fah...and u!

13. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Yo Nas you need to step your game up, we used to have the same thanks received

14. Better no one be stripping me thanks~! :|

15. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

not like i need it i gots posts nig. :trollface:

16. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

evo just got pwned.

17. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Fine..

Maybe i'll start posting when a new series start. But i'll start posting again when summer arrives for sure then.. ~~

18. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

ohh.. im confused.. does member have to reply "thanks, ty etc" or actaully click on the thanks button?

Also I haven't even clicked on thanks button nor reply and i can see the links.
    Or does this function ONLY applies to non-vip'ers?

19. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ I wish it only applies to non-vipiers.

But if you go.. for exmaple.. here.. you will have to click thanks to see the links.

Can you make it only for non-vipiers+staff? :)

20. ultim8camper

^
    [HIDE] but its not just a link .... its posts now ..... so in order to see someones post you have to click on like
    so for example in order to see this messeage you will have to thank my post

Hello[/HIDE]