That's It!

Discussion in 'Member 411 + Pics' started by frostshards, Dec 3, 2007.

1. PhY pHy

PhY pHy Well-Known Member

Hey...U like Hebe? lol...yes i think everyone here knows i do too...lol...
    welcome...

2. frostshards

frostshards Well-Known Member

well too bad , shes mine. u cant have her . pictures don't lie.

#22 frostshards, Dec 4, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2008
  3. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

whoaaaa....mad skills boy hahaha

4. frostshards

damn str8. its the schoolboy charm, even hebe can't resist it. i whipped out my schoolbooks and she was all over me.

5. PhY pHy

PhY pHy Well-Known Member

LOL..bahahahhahahahha...omg.....ur super funny...nah...i dunt think i go that way...lol...

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

dude i know it's a full moon but stop dreaming like the pig guy in journey to the west series lol (if you never seen it nvm) anyways...cool cloud drawing haha.

7. frostshards

ive seen it, but i didnt think his lust has anything to do with the full moon. guess m memoriy is messed. thanks . ff7 for life.

8. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Your Cloud looks like a cross between Dragonball Z and FF7 O_O. Super Sayian cloud? lol

and welcome to pa

9. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

welcome !! -flow
    I hope you'll tell us your real name someday soon .. lol

10. frostshards

super saiyan cloud? that wouldnt be a bad combination. ive always liked dbz and gohan was my fave. if u cut off the the spike thats hanging on his right face, u would have super saiyan kid gohan's hair. this is actually how cloud's hair looks in the instruction manuals tho.

haha i withdrew my name mainly cuz in case my friends visit this forum to. the download section draws a lot of visitors. it was actually this section that made me create an account in the first place. I just thought itd be weird if my friends caught me foruming in a fobby site since im so CBC( moved to canada wen i was 3 ) but then again,...my face is on my avatar already, and my username name is the same as the one i use for email...so... i think it would be pretty obvious to anyone who knows me.

i tell u what, we'll make a trade. ur name for mine. I think im getting ripped off on this deal tho because i already have a good idea of what ur name might be.

11. xmichelly

deal! I'd be happy to trade my name for yours, lol ^-^

12. frostshards

OOOOO SICK IM A FOBLET NOW. Ive ascended in rank. sweetness. name's Jason.. wish i had a more unique name. before u tell me ur name...would it be any chance....Michelle? :O. its a far fetched i know...but its just this feeling. i cant explain it :p

13. xmichelly

hihi jason ^-^
    bingo! how'd you figure it out?? -tongue2
    I know how you feel, I wish I had a more unique name too >.<

14. frostshards

wow i can think of so many cheesy pick up lines to that. too much keys to the VIP. i gotta go to a club soon before i start exploding with pick up lines and embarrass myself in public. That show is so inspirational. lol .

15. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

HAHAHAA CLOUD, damn i think he died when i played ff7

16. frostshards

haha thats cuz ur playing it. cloud never died under my command :p damn man i gotta upload a newer pic. ppl all think im 15 or something. and i just uploaded a few pics onto this comp from my vacation so... probably will put them up soon

17. wendy_x3

wendy_x3 Member

:O welcome! omg! TORONTO! yahh :D tehee! hehe

18. frostshards

alright removed my pics cuz i may soon be uploading a clip of me attempting to sing a song. but how the hell do u remove other ppl's quotes of ur pics?
    reason being? so if ppl who i know end up coming to this forum, i can convince them that its some other frostshards

19. frostshards

guys do me a favour and delete thos quotes lol .

20. xmichelly

lol who quoted your pic??