The Arrivals - The Coming of the AntiChrist (Dajjal)

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by MasterJin, Oct 5, 2009.

1. MasterJin

MasterJin Well-Known Member

Hi Guys, its been a while since i posted here, feel like a newby. lol. Hope you all are fine, still seeing some familiar names on here which is good.

Anyways, i've recently watched a set of videos that basically explain alot of whats going in the World. All this chaos, Capitalism, War, clashes between Religion, Conspiracy Theories etc etc. I found it very interesting and a BIG eye opener for me and i would just like to share it amongs other people who may not have seen it.

Here's a bit of info about the videos:

"The Arrivals is a series of short videos that are aimed to show us all the religious signs that prove the foundation of all requirements for the existence of the Anti-Christ, Al Mahdi and the second coming of the Christ.

The series concentrates on the very basis of Muslim-Jew divide and goes to the olden times of Jesus Christ. The movie takes the help from Holy Quran, the Bible and the Torah. Each claim is well supported by documented facts that are well explained in the series.

The series also brings many conspiracy theories to light which are prevalent these days. It analyzes the advent of the new world order and the motives of the group that want it to be put into practice.

The series doesn’t only address the Muslims but it is a invitation to truth to all humankind. The series is not to propagate the Muslim point of view about things rather it supports its claims from the holy books shared by the Jews and the Christians.

The series aims at clearing the misconceptions between the Muslims and the west and evaluates the basis of this divide.

The series uses English language to directly deliver the message to the Westerners. The West, if they approach properly, can form a clear and amazing image about Islam and the Middle East. The Arrivals just does that thing by using a style that’s welcoming and eye-opening for the truth seekers.

Work Inspired by Hashemsfilms and of Course the Words of the Noble Qoran, The Holy Bible, and The Torah, The Arrivals is a Joint Production by truthseekers Noreagaaa and Achernahr. The series is not copyrighted so you are free to distribute it to your friends and pals so that the message of peace and truth can be spread to the mankind."

PARENTAL ADVISORY REQUIRED. Not suitable for kids.

Here's a list of the episodes and their links:

To save you getting confused, please watch from the beginning through.

Or you can watch them all on:

http://www.arrivals.technocrazed.com/

Hope you guys find it as useful as me. FREE YOUR MIND PEOPLE!!!

2. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

Each video is around 10 mins long...
    Would have scare me if each one was like 40 mins -_-

3. MasterJin

It still is quite long. Comes up to around 8hrs in total. Well worth it tho, better than any movie you will watch, i guarantee it.

4. tiffystars

tiffystars Well-Known Member

what are your opinions on this :p ?

5. MasterJin

As i said, its well worth watching it. If you think some of the things they show is unbelievable (some parts are quite shocking), do your own research. Dont just go by what they show you or dont have your own opinion without finding out whether its true or not.

You have to base your opinion on facts, not just because you feel or think that its not right in your own eyes without having some knowledge or research to back your view up.

Its the best series ive watched to be honest with you. Everything else like movies, tv series, animes etc are just distractions from whats going on in the real world. This just wakes you up from the sleep that we have all been hypnotized into. The Truth is out there, you just have to wake up, get up and search for it.

If you think about what you do in your daily life, the amount of hours you spend out with your friends clubbing, drinking, the amount of hours you spend on the phone talking to your friends, the amount of hours you spend on the internet watching useless junk, the amount of hours you sleep, the amount of hours you play computer games, all this and more.... What use is it when you your life will come to an end sooner than you know? what use is it in the afterlife (if you believe in it)? will it come to your rescue when u are questioned by God what you did for Him with the life he gave you?

These set of videos show you, for people who dont know already the true meaning of life. What we are here for. And shows the people out there who are trying to take that responsibility of yours away from you by nudging you in the wrong direction by making you do useless things that will turn you into a living robot controlled by a hand full of men.

Here's an example of how things are in this world:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBvaHZIrt0o"]YouTube - Royksopp - Remind Me[/nomedia]

Dont waste your life away in someone else's hand.

6. tiffystars

tiffystars Well-Known Member

hey hey I was only asking =_=
    I don't drink at all
    and I worship God as much as I can. I pray to Him a lot, and I want to love Him more and more. And I have read up and been to discussions about the end of the world. With all the stuff written in the Bible (Revelations) and also in the Qu'ran.. things that have already happened.. etc... about countries going against Israel... and evidence of Noah's Ark, the Ark of the Covenant (by Ron Wyatt), mount Sinaed.. etc.
    I try to keep my priority that God is first and above all... It's hard of course, I have my sins and problems etc.. but I need strive to be more Christ-like.

All i asked was what you believe/opinion..that's all...

here's a song back for you xD
    it's good. read the lyrics.
    it's called "don't waste your life"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0_pzJfrqiU"]YouTube - Lecrae (Rap-a-long lyrics) Don't waste your life ft. Dwayne Tryumf & Cam[/ame]

#6 tiffystars, Oct 10, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  7. Hi tif-hellothar, hows studying going? hope your working super super super hard riiite? concerning the drinking and reveling im sure jin meant it in a general manner rather it being directed at you, Yo MasterJinzo give tif a rundown of your beliefs and watnot (Y).

The music vid is awesome tif (Y) and i dont even really listen to rap or most music actually so thats saying something.

8. MasterJin

Woah wa wa woah!!!!! Hey sorry matey, i wasnt trying to have a go at you or anything. i was just saying it in general terms like master_g said, i just used drinking as an example. I dont even know you, how can i make up that judgement about you ;)? Sorry anyway, i was just trying to give you an example and was just pointing out to people who do drink etc, what point they find in it? And as you said you dont, good on you!!! That part didnt apply to you then, i just used an example that everyone would know of even if they didnt drink and go clubbing etc.

Its really good to be aware of the presence of God at all times, it makes you think twice about doing something sinful. I just come back from mosque and was told something very useful id like to share which may help in changing your ways if you have the intention (this is not pointed out to tiffystars, a general remark to everyone again :D).

Its called the Self Purification Manual. What you do is, write a list of things you would like to change about yourself that makes you sin for example controlling your anger, controlling your eyes to not look at lustful things, controlling the tongue to not swear or backbite etc etc. I'll use anger as an example. Make an intention to not get angry for 40 days no matter what. As each day passes, at the end of the day think about what you had done during the day and whether you controlled your anger and if you have then put a tick next to the 1st day. continue this process untill the 40th day where you complete one act of controlling a weakness of yourself. if you break it on any day during the 40 days, say you get angry on the 5th day, you start again from the beginning on that day and repeat it untill you reach 40 days without breaking your intention to not get angry or whatever you choose (even if you break it 50 times, still keep trying untill you do it for 40 days).

After the 40 days are complete, do another 40 days for something else like controlling your eyes but this time you continue to work on the anger AND start controlling your eyes. If you get angry, just ask for forgiveness from God, you dont need to repeat another 40 days, but if you cannot control your eyes you start again. then you just do more things like being nice to neighbours, being nice to family etc you will definately feel a change within yourself. Create a little spreadsheet or something which is easy for you, you can do it on a calendar or just on a piece of paper.

This is all to control the inner psyche. You do good deeds, your inner good psyche awakens and keeps growing and growing and your inner bad psyche gets smaller and smaller untill you just dont get effected by what its telling you to do and it vanishes.

Its a good practice to do, give it a shot.

Here's another thing you can do to make you think twice before doing something sinful. Repeat these words daily several times "God is with me, God sees me and God is my witness".

Because obviously God is everywhere, not as a being ofcourse but God knows what you are doing, seeing, hearing, touching etc at all times so how can you do something that God dislikes when He is with you, where He sees you and He will be your witness at every breath you take? Just a thought for some of you who mite like to try it.

There is a saying in our Islamic History where a Companion of the Prophet said to someone, if you feel that you want to commit sin, do it in a place where no1 can see you. This person went searching for a place where he can commit sin and couldnt find it. He returned to the Companion and he said ive searched everywhere and i couldnt find a single place as wherever i go God is with me :D.

Think about the last 3 paragraphs carefully folks especially the phrase "God is with me, God sees me and God is my witness".

tAKE cARE!!!

Wassuuuuuuuuup Master_G!!!! :jump:

9. ^my phone got robbed lol, left it in my bag.. came back later and all gone :(

ill find out who it was one day, Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuteva

yeah God sees everything and you will have to give account for your life on the day of judgement so we shouldn't waste it.