The Climax

Discussion in 'Sweetness in the Salt - 碧血鹽梟' started by love_of_tvb, Jan 25, 2009.

1. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

Since Tavia...

[HIDE]has feelings for both Steven Ma and Raymond Wong, who will she end up with? Preferably, I would pick Steven, because they had such a tragic love story. It better not be like Land of Wealth.[/HIDE]

2. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Haha, I agree, Steven and Tavia should be together but I remember in the Land of Wealth.. that didn't happened, lol.

3. tamagodaisuki

lol, i didn't even realize tavia and steven were a couple together in land of wealth until now. i also hope she ends up with steven.

4. jayyy

jayyy Member

AHH! hard to predict! cuz Raymond has given tavia soo much, help her thru the hard to the good time!!

steven betrayed her, and her family! and her parents were killed cuz of him too! but she loves him more..

ahhh! i hope she will end up with steven though lol :D

5. cindiirella

cindiirella Member

I don't think she will.
    She marries Raymond but he signs some pre-nupitual thing so she can re-marry after she saves his dad's business.
    Also in the end of episode 21 Tavia and Steven talk about what they are going to in the end.
    She says she'll go and find Raymond. So all odds are saying she ends up with Raymond in the end. Personally i like them to together than Tavia and Steven