The drama turned out to be so different from the original preview

Discussion in 'Beyond The Realm Of Conscience - 宮心計' started by ~*Dawn*~, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

i agree. i thought tavia was actually going to seduce moses not just basically win over his mother. moses just took tavia as a replacement of charmaine. mehhh

2. tamagodaisuki

in the preview i remember the 4 palace ladies all punished tavia and charmaine harshly. the preview was more similar to the story in war & beauty in how the girls plotted against each other.

3. faygo

faygo Active Member

glad they changed it, i dont really like the story in the preview, but shame they took out Christine Ng

4. h0wiie

h0wiie Member

wow they took out a lot, what a waste of time and resources looked like. didnt notice difference until it was pointed out here lol do agree, the present version seems more simplified.

5. casio1268

casio1268 New Member

This drama so far not bad.

6. highflyer33

highflyer33 Member

I thought a scene was taken out of the original promo-the scene where Charmaine tells Tavia to take into consideration what she did for her (her hand being injured).

Totally forgot Christine was in the promo and yes, VERY glad the costume design was allll changed.

7. habib718

habib718 Active Member

yea i saw it on youtube too and was completely surprise a good part of it was change

8. waynerossi

waynerossi Member

personally i thought the series was not any good.

9. sexybi

sexybi Member

Me too =(.. well I saw the sales promo after.. and I actually thought it was one of those dramas that i missed.. but it was because i saw clips of it and thought it was actually a trailer for the drama..

10. DarkEternity

DarkEternity Member

i thnk its prettyy good actually

11. crystaltears

crystaltears Member

wtf is with their hair?