The Ending??

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising - 兰花劫' started by candy10013, Aug 2, 2007.

1. roxyhawaii

roxyhawaii Active Member

Leila should have lived

2. stawbewii

stawbewii Well-Known Member

i didnt watch the WHOLE series, and only watched the ending...lol, but poor Jack =[
    i thought they could've made a BETTER ending ><
    too evil, too evil, and scary...

3. AisuTsuki

AisuTsuki Well-Known Member

I personally liked the ending. It's not some "live happily ever after" make-up story. Of course we all like happy endings but... eh, not everything is like Disneyland.

Though they did leave a lot of questions unanswered. Oh well. Mysterious as it came.

4. inventorybox

inventorybox Active Member

my mum cried at the ending.. she said it is so sad...

5. sushenntuu

sushenntuu New Member

the ending was sad. i wanted the third sister to live. and the rest to be the same. but its realy unfair how she had to die. the 2nd sister deserved what she got.

6. 3dimensional

3dimensional New Member

Wow, I thought the 2nd oldest sister was definitely going through a change of bad-good. I was so shocked when she was just acting..again. It was near the ending, I seriously thought the sisters were going to live together again.

7. tecknoz

tecknoz Member

the ending wasnt as good, it could have been better

8. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Grrr.. I find the story sort of meaningless~~ How can the eldest sister keep pampering her 2nd sis after so many problem brought in by her.. Her stupidity cause her everything....~~ I do want to know what happened to the elder sis after she killed the 2nd sis

9. KC520

KC520 Active Member

leila dies and louisa dies

10. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

this series is soooo sad :(

11. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

this show is really sad :(

12. JYJLrock

JYJLrock Well-Known Member

This is the most ridiculous ending..
    There was no need for Leila's death.
    The audiences throughout the series want the middle sister's wrongdoings to be recognised in the end and suffer the death penalty, but noooo they have the oldest sister shooting her which totally ruins the whole theme of the series (altho the big sister does deserve to take revenge on her unscrupulous younger sister) The Middle sister should've been shot via death penalty, showing the consequence of her past follies and foibles.

13. gday

gday Well-Known Member

same here! ididnt like the ending! it was so baddd! why wanst it a happy one? :( i wish the crystal got with sunny and leila didnt have that happend to her

14. Ichibanzzz

Ichibanzzz Member

I hated this series. Most of the time, they took turns being in jail and trying to escape. Horrible series. The ending is so rushed

15. itzchrisxt

itzchrisxt Member

why did the lil sister fly so far after bein hit by a shovel?? she jus went lyk weeeeeeeeee :D..she flew lyk 5 feet across. lol

16. heretogo

heretogo Active Member

yea i think it be better for lelia not to die and the other two sister to die cuz the middle one is just a evil and bad person and the oldest one is just stupid and ignorance, and the youngest seem tto be the only one with brains

17. immiya

immiya Member

how to know the movie ending?I justwant to know...plz...

18. om369

om369 Member

I did not like it. Leila should have lived and maybe got hurt and be in coma BUT NOT die.

I think think Louis got what she deserved. I guess it what you called karma.

I loved the lady with the scar and her husband NOT really bad people but only because of surroundings and circumstances they are what they were. I loved when they came out and helped the big sister. This is what I call you need a crook to catch a crook.

This is too much like the female version of "Derrik Wan & Felix Wong" drama.

19. davidtan

davidtan Member

the ending is quite simple..

20. o2ken

o2ken Member

the ending is not that good.. =/