1. KitYing

KitYing Well-Known Member

i must be weird ><".
    i actually didn't really understand the ending.
    but this thread sorta clears things up i guess haha.
    in this case,,,i don't like the ending...i thought tavia would die...since jing jing died in the ultimate crime fighter...
    i'm not a very good viewer =/

2. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

^ Just to help you out, here's what I interprete out of it.

Christine knocks Tavia and leaves her to die - she feels guilty, backs out of her r/ship with Alex. Anyway, she knows that Alex doesn't love her, and is marrying her out of responsibility

Tavia recovers from the hit and run, knows that her condition will deteriorate and that she'll lose her memory, so she chooses to leave Alex. She doesn't want him to struggle through the misery of her forgetting him

Alex meets Tavia at the end, but Tavia seems to have forgotten him. Alex is disappointed, but respects Tavia's decision to leave him. But Tavia miraculously remembers him, and so they end up together...

The end. Any different views?

3. KitYing

KitYing Well-Known Member

ohh okok. thanks~~~
    because i didn't know if it meant tavia remembered him all the time or was she faking it -huh
    and i didn't know if that meant that they were going to be together.
    i'm too use to the series where they tell you what happens at the end.

4. aznlilvincent

aznlilvincent Member

the ending was bad!! it doesnt show tht alex is back together wit sam! all they show is tht tavia remember alex!

5. ashwg

ashwg Active Member

I think usually endings aren't that great....the way it ends. some would drag and some end like no connection to anything..

at first I really thought Tavia was pretending about her memory and not remembering Alex. and a friend told me that at that moment she did not remember Alex and then she did. weird....

6. ashwg

ashwg Active Member

overall it is not that bad of a drama......unlike Marriage of Inconvenience, lol.

7. hikikomori

hikikomori Well-Known Member

I thought it was a good ending.. would have preferred if Alex ended up with Christine (7 years they were together for!) I liked that Natalie still picked Power in the end when he was revealed as a bad guy and had nothing... still don't like the pairing/characters though.. :p

8. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Hmmm.... I dont like the ending as it leaves me wondering what happen will be happening to Alex and Tavia after she remembers Alex~~~!!!!

9. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

lol, ermm... the ending to this was okayy wor,, it wasn't an open enging which I hate!! 'cos it leaves us thinking like what happend etc.. arrgh! hahahahas. But the ending was obvious wasn't it? ah da did forget her memomry but then she slowly remembered issac. lol.

10. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Not that elaborated ok....Just adding a hug will give satisfaction to viewers who liked Tavia and Alex pairing...

11. codon

codon Well-Known Member

nothing to say.....