The Ending

Discussion in 'D.I.E. - 古靈精探' started by aniking_7, Apr 11, 2008.

1. knly90

knly90 Member

lets hope the alternative ending will be better, because this one sucks
    seems like it has 3 eps for the alternative?

2. hby_fan

hby_fan Member

The ending is really bad..I didn't expect Roger to die. I expect Sonjia to die or a happy ending at the end.

3. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

The way the ghost interpreted, i also thought Sonija would be the one that might get hurt. Guess not now...

4. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

3 more days!!!

5. dragon_h

dragon_h Member

the ending is very rare, not many directors kill the main actor at the end, almost every serie has a similair ending u can almost guess who the other series end but this one had a ending that not everyone may guess right.

6. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

it was weird how she randomly got pregnant =.=""
    and weird how he then got randomly hit by a car =.=

7. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

So is there really going to be an alternate ending?

I felt the whole series was crappy. I watched cos there was nothing better to do anyway. And the ending just proves that the series was a flop!

8. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

first episode of alternate ending should air today!

4/18!

9. elainemomo

elainemomo Active Member

i believe the alternate ending will only just cut off the last 10 odd mins of the original ending and remake, they wont remake the whole episode...

anyone remember the Dayo and Ada Choi series a few years ago how the original ending he died then due to major disappointment and complaints tvb made alternate ending...

i guess its the same this time round....

10. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Ouch..both endings sucked. The happy one sucked more...didn't make sense at all

11. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

Is the actual episode where they start talking near the end and the talking/gathering has nothing to do with the show or is that just the alternative cuz i can't seem to understand which episode is the actual ending episode and which one is the alternative. can someone explain plz? thanks!

12. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

i watchd the alternate ending first
    i found the talking part so annoying, it was so mo liu when they were discussing the audience's choice and how they should save yu sir...
    at first (becos i heard abt the sad ending) i thought that this alternate ending would have been better as it's a happy one, but now after watching the ORIGINAL ending i find it better. just straight to the point, though i do agree the truck was super random, wtf! but the bb was so cute lol~

13. aliceteh

aliceteh Member

The ending the no good...cos even at the end they still cannot happy together...so bad...i hope there is an alternate ending..
    anyway, this movie is nice... :)

14. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

Decent series but the cases were not very good, something along the lines of Detective Investigation would been great, the ending was ok, Alternate Ending was bloody awful, who came up with that, needs a major slap.

15. Physica

Physica Well-Known Member

i believe i have seen another ending about back to the future and stuff to save that police officer i thought the ending was weak ( the 1 that i have seen... ) :(
    i was mad 2 days ago

but where can i download the episode with not the alternative ending cause that one really awfull

16. BGWxAnNaSuI

BGWxAnNaSuI Well-Known Member

i don't care if the ending sucked, at least the rest of the drama was good.

17. metalzoa

metalzoa Active Member

Yeah, I agree with everyone. The ending was terrible. Hmm, about the baby, maybe when Roger went to help Sonija change out from the dress they "you know" in the changing room then one year later....there is the baby! Haha.

18. EhOhVeeEe

EhOhVeeEe Member

the ending was sad roger die buh it was cool how they did a redo on the ending tht he didnt die cause they had a song together

19. asianboy

asianboy Member

I like the ending where it quickly wrap things up but of course it was a sad one.

20. robocup

robocup Active Member

What a strange ending esp with the funny bit at the end