The ending

Discussion in 'The Four - 少年四大名捕' started by love_of_tvb, Oct 23, 2008.

1. firstlove

firstlove Member

me too. my friends and i really didn't like the ending hobo. we are hoping that tvb will produce a sequel from the ending and from there we all really want a cool fight scene. if there part 2 i wish that tvb will pair raymond and kate together. how about you.

2. Musicupload

Musicupload Member

just watched the ending and i like it

3. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

Poor ending to averge serie.

4. lovely kitten

lovely kitten Member

i feel that the ending will be good if they end up sucessfully in their love life. alot of my friends and me are hoping that tvb will produce a sequel where they are fighting with the army. hope that kate and selena will be in.

5. ata239

ata239 Member

Overall, I like the ending but felt kinda weird where Kate suddenly turn good and help them. ALso, the girl (the one that like Roy) shouldnt just become a nun and Roy should stop her. Anyhow, a good series.

6. TVB`lover

TVB`lover Member

I enjoyed Kate's role in this series, I think she did a good job portraying the evil role in HOG2 and TF.

7. firstlove

firstlove Member

hope that tvb will produce a sequel for this movie

8. mcescher

mcescher Member

Ending was lame. Making all the relationships not work out was unbelievable. Overall only the last 30% of the show was interesting.

9. lovely kitten

lovely kitten Member

this movie is very interesting but the ending is not good because of the relationship. my friends and i was hoping that tvb will produce a sequel.

10. queny_26

queny_26 New Member

HI! HI! anyone can u please post the download add for me? my last 2 episode crashed..... millions thanks!!!

11. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

12. queny_26

queny_26 New Member

You're the best mate!.. i used to save the site but delted it ,.. :p but anyway thankx!!!

13. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

That ultimate weapon was pretty weird in the final part, the flame throwing bit was replaced with self destruction...

14. jie

jie Member

haizz ending could let us assume they die cos 4 ppl couldnt be able to go against thousands of ppl and most of the pairs are seperate at last

15. firstlove

firstlove Member

actually if they want to make a sequel it is quite possible.maybe tvb will give us a big surprise.

16. Misawin151

Misawin151 Member

Too many twists in the end.. kinda ruined the movie

17. shinybow

shinybow Well-Known Member

Dont you hate when TVB is trying to close all those loose end on a serie in 45 minutes that nothing make sense...Another "Tiger head, snake tail" serie.

18. woops1805

woops1805 New Member

the ending was crap, but at least it was different. Bit sad that they will likely die. They didn't have a few of the those weapons of mass destruction on them. That would easily defeat the opposing army. They should be smarter than that.

19. juliank

juliank New Member

ending is not that good

20. naruto1234

naruto1234 Member

I think that there will be a 2nd series to this because if you watch carefully noone actually pairs up. So they can either change the characters or keep the same main male and change the femail leads!