The ending

Discussion in 'Rosy Business - 巾幗梟雄' started by animeworld, May 29, 2009.

1. zhou

zhou Well-Known Member

man ending was sad like half of the ppl in this serie dies but it was a good ending to finish this series

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

GOOD ENDING

but please, NO SEQUEL! it's enough yo

3. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

It's either death or live...so I don't know what some of you expected. It's a good ending.

4. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

same here lol he rocked that show and was funny as hell. he had a lot of charisma. he has serious roles now and some of that charisma came into play. oh yea the ending was pretty satisfying, i'm glad they didn't do that happy ending were the widow marries chai gow finally tvb shows that a man and a woman don't have to get married at the end (take that heart of greed!)

5. cornchin

cornchin New Member

Anyone know where I can find the ending some of the finale? It was played when they rolled the credits.

6. 7.up

7.up Well-Known Member

they keep saying that they want rosy business 2. but how can they have a 2nd one if all the main good characters are dead? i hope they dont do what they did with "E.U".. bringing back hao goi as a different character than the cop that died in "on the first beat"... THAT would be very cheesy...

this was actually a very good drama. didnt expected to be so interesting and good from the beginning.. and i'd hope that wayne lai gets best actor of the year... coz he was amazing. no more just supporting actor for wayne...

7. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

They could do a modern time period one with the same cast like they did with War of the In Laws

8. BestOffer

BestOffer Well-Known Member

if people didn't pay attention, the kid is the begger that was on the street asking for $ with his head down...

for those who commented about the sequeal, it was announced in the Rosy Business Reunion that with the same cast there will be a new drama series, probably not the same story, so expect the dead people to come alive again, but then is an entirely different drama, that should matter -lol

9. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

They can have a 2nd one with a modern one like someone said or like I said.. a revival of all the casts that are dead with another storyline. And Hao Gor didn't die in"On The First Beat", he died in "The Academy". And like Noasian said, they've already annouced that they will use the same cast for another series.

10. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

i like the concept of allowing the main characters well the good-hearted ones die rahter than the traditional fairy tales of bad people must die and good people must stay aive
    i also like the fact that they did not create an alternative ending because the "viewers" did not like this ending
    (Y) on Wayne Lai's acting tho <3 it!!!

11. h0wiie

h0wiie Member

finally the addictive drama series came to an end and it had been a cliffhanger lol i liked sharen tang's costume and hair in the end with the bird feathers. it's sad what happened to wayne, chai gal, but i guess that makes it realistic. i dont think the second son's acting makes it convincing that he'll be responisible inheritor lol acting skills need more experience, though good looking.

12. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

Good ending to good series, great job from the mains, was a shame some things were only mentioned, would have been good to see the local governor and Pang hung get arrested but still happy with ending, 8/10.

As for another series with same cast, i don't mind, could be good but modern is boring, another era would be better.

13. bobby1402

bobby1402 Member

Not too good of an ending in comparison to Greed 2

14. bunyun

bunyun Active Member

i liked the ending..but sad to see chai gaw die
    overall it was a great series to watch ^^

15. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

If i didn't read the spoilers, i'll definatly cried. Great ending. My mom asked me the other day, who's gonna died, i just answer 5 persons. And she just said, : '' Chai Gow'll not died because he's the main cast'' I guess she'll be surprise lool

16. DorkyGizmoCM

DorkyGizmoCM New Member

This has to be one of the better series in a while, and it even had a good ending! I think they overemphasized Chai Gao's death, but it was still very enjoyable.

17. diep0003

diep0003 Active Member

great series from start to finish. best series i'v seen so far this year

18. JulianKevin

JulianKevin Well-Known Member

Love this series. It's soo addicting since the first ep. It's a little bit sad that Wayne's character die but at lease Sheren with him to the last minute.