1. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

hey guys have you realized that each episodes is based on one or couple of people and talks about their story story ..... like wee seen tavias moses fala raymond and on ep 10 its gonna be about vincent for some reason i like it this way and it explains more to the story....... its quite a shame that raymond got dumped because hes too attached to his family cry i felt sorry for raymond... how can u dump some one that cute?? *drools*

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

of cuz, the cast is large.

Raymond cannot satisfy Tracy, doesn't matter if he's super hot or not. Besides, hehe Raymond's for Linda

3. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

.that's actually a great point u have made. I haven't realized it. Thinking about it, MR has it so that they mainly focus on one or 2 character per episode but it's not obvious if you don't think about it because other cast members appear in the episode too (i.e. to help out in the situation). By the way, how do u know that episode 10 is going to be about vincent?

4. crazyalex4u

crazyalex4u Active Member

Beacause in the preview at the end of ep 9 you will see that vincent wil come back... and it is true that you will know more about each person