The Fearless Car Thread

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by fearless_fx, Mar 24, 2007.

?

2007 Honda Civic Si or Used Infinite G35?

1. Honda Civic Si

82 vote(s)
    35.8%
  2. Infinite G35

147 vote(s)
    64.2%
  1. AnChuChu

AnChuChu Well-Known Member

I prefer this Lexus car... but it's a concept car >.<

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But damz.. she's a beauty! -inlove

2. haha_2

haha_2 New Member

all the cars are so cool i like it all!!

3. lol the rear lights remind me of a rear light from the cadillac cts lol

RIP OFFFF

hahaha -rotfl

4. ralliart

ralliart Well-Known Member

This is old new but I'm still so pissed off!!! Well not THAT old.

Ever since the Canadian Government said that they will give back $5000.00 to anyone who buys a hybrid car. As soon as the Dealership hear that they automatically jack up the price of the car by $5000.00!!! So your pretty much not getting anything back. The dealerships are the ones profiting from it. I'm just soo pissed at the stupid dealers. The governments giving you money for doing something good and the dealerships are taking advangate of that. Those bastards!! .lol

5. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

^ yeah, that story was in the news...

6. yea... actually this is the first time if heard of this....

now im fucking pissed off.... im not gonna buy a dealer that makes hybrid... lol ill find the lowest gas consumption...

7. ralliart

^ Smart Car. Not the Chinese one, you won't make it out alive if you crash. LOL

8. don

don ello

^ that lexus is damn sexy :D

9. AnChuChu

AnChuChu Well-Known Member

Which one? My Lexus or the Lexus of Fearless? =P

10. ralliart

Civic Type R SEDAN!!!! Don't know about you but I love 4 door race cars. LOL.
    Don't know if it's been posted or not, can't remember. lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. that shit is sexy. too bad it aint gonna be seen in canada :(

12. ralliart

^ I know. That sucks. Just like the Mugen one i posted earlier. Not gonna be in Canada also. =(

13. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol my buddy just bought one and i was driving in it today... very good car (CSX-S not CTR)

Im still looking around for what would be a good car to buy for myself. Iv narrowed it down to the Lexus IS250, Civic Si and the new altima coupe 3.5 S (which hasn't been released yet... so i will have to wait till July probably). I'v kind of replaced my idea of getting a used G35 with the new Altima Coupe... it has 270 HP, so its the most powerful out of the three and its the one im leaning towards.

I'll be going out to test drive the Civic and the Lexus later this week probably and get a feel of how they drive, but i think i will wait until the Altima is released before i make any decisions. Which will also give me some time to make some more money.

I'm pretty much looking for cars in the 30-40 G range. I have 20 grand in savings and by the end of the summer i should have a bit more, then I can finance the rest... 110 dollars bi-weekly or so shouldnt be a problem. Definitely looking forward to getting something nice to whip my friend's CSX-S.

14. ralliart

damn... your rich. lol.

But I thought Honda won't allow you to Test drive the Si. Cause i heard from a friend that you can't test drive the Si. If you want it you have to buy it. He said something about the High demand thats why. wasn't really listening. lol.

Are you looking for more power then handle. Cause i think a balance of both would be pretty good. The Si is nice. I heard it handles pretty nice also in stock form. I think it would beat a CSX Type S. Haven't looked at the specs though. But from what i see i think it might be able to.

15. honda doesnt allow test driving? thats weird..... they must, or else the consumer purchases would be greatly affected.....

16. ralliart

Ohh noo. They do allow test driving. Just not the Si. Because they can't afford to sacrifice one or something. because of the high demand. not 100% sure though.

17. that blows.... here? in GTA plus toronto?

18. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol i bet that is just dealership specific, im pretty sure my friend test drove a civic Si before he decided on the CSX-S.

19. i would go and try at the markham honda, but i dont have time, and im not looking for a car lol

20. ralliart

Yah, it's probably the big dealerships that don't let you testdrive.