The Fearless Car Thread

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by fearless_fx, Mar 24, 2007.

?

2007 Honda Civic Si or Used Infinite G35?

1. Honda Civic Si

82 vote(s)
    35.8%
  2. Infinite G35

147 vote(s)
    64.2%
  1. you tried test-driving but wouldnt let you? where?

2. ralliart

ralliart Well-Known Member

Not me, one of my older friends. They wouldn't let him test drive a Civic Si (This was when it 1st came out) and they wouldn't let him even though he had a valid G for a couple years. But they said that they can't let you because of short supply and high demand. They were like, if you wanna drive it you have to buy it.

It was somewhere in Toronto or GTA, but don't remember which one. gotta ask.

3. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

hmm.. i think il try to test drive a Rx-8 sometime too.. if the dealership has one and will let me have a go in it lol

4. ralliart

I heard rotary engines become a problem after 100 00 km

5. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

start of Gumball 3000 2007

[youtube]qDXIRMwj7dk[/youtube]

6. oh damn... gumball.. bullrun actually started a few weeks ago in montreal... WIND! DID YOU GO WATCH!?!?!?!

hed better show up in this thread lol

7. ralliart

Damn rich people. I want to join, but tooo much money.....and my cars not gonna make it across the country. lol

It's funny how nobody cheers for the normal cars, everybody only cheers for the Ferrari's, Lambo's, Zonda, etc.

It was hilarious of how quite the street was when the black van drove by. hahaahaa

8. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol 30 grand entrance fee

9. ralliart

I read up on it like 3 months ago. It was crazy expensive. Have to pay for driver and co-driver, some different type of insurance and all this other stuff, kinda forgot. lol

10. tonkachi

tonkachi Well-Known Member

gumball 3000 is just fun to see what type of cars participate...that vid was crazy with the veyron in their

11. je t'adore

je t'adore Well-Known Member

i want a rx8. driving soon, can't wait to splash guys on a rainy day with my car

12. arent you nice jt... lol

13. ralliart

Don't drift into a pole. lol

14. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

i was considering an Rx-8, but i came to the conclusion that it would be a terrible winter car. first of all its light and RWD, and then because its rotary it goes through oil faster then a fat kid and cake. Also engine parts and maintainence is fuken expensive.

I'm waiting for the 08 Lancer Ralliart to come out in fall to test drive it... roughly 27 K for 200 HP turbo AWD should be pretty sweet. I'm also considering a lexus is250.. unfortunately its 36 grand, which is quite a bit of money, and i dunno if im willing to spend that much, and the liscence is 1699 annually :S.

15. lancer ralliart.... thats what we have to settle with since frigging canada is homo for not allowing the evo lol

16. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

no, the evo is coming, but it will likely be 45 thousand or more to compete with the Subaru STi, which is far too much money for me

17. 45....... the starting price of a cadillac cts is 44.... and thats the car my dad drives atm...... i cant come up with 45 lmao

18. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol then just aim for the ralliart, its more reasonable.

19. still... i dont even have enough for an es lmao

20. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lmao, not even 16 K eh? better work more... hahaha i only have 20 some... not enough for a is250... i could finance the additional 16 thousand, but i dunno if i want that hanging over my head. il probably just wait and see what the lancer ralliart is like when it comes in about 4 months... if im not happy with it, il just finance the lexus and suck up the massive lisence cost.