The Fearless Car Thread

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by fearless_fx, Mar 24, 2007.

?

2007 Honda Civic Si or Used Infinite G35?

1. Honda Civic Si

82 vote(s)
    35.8%
  2. Infinite G35

147 vote(s)
    64.2%
  1. Jonsin

Jonsin Member

mmmm i want so many of those cars haha

2. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

The Next Hyundai Tiburon... RWD V8 power... looks like Hyundai is gonna come out with both guns blazing for 2009 likely

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the interior looks fuken awesome

3. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

Peugot 308 RC Z concept

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

I HATE Peugeot front grills.... so big and nasty.... they modelled it after a whale shark...

[​IMG]

5. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

hyundai interior parts are made cheap. they look good though. i always liked the bucket seats in the tiburon.
    i did a whole system for my friend when he bought his 05 tiburon and i already snapped one rear seat bolt, kinda damaged the door handle cause u have to pry apart the door handle to get to the screws

6. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

Lol! sounds like you really fucked up his car hahahaha, he musta been pissed.

7. ah_wong201

^ he wasn't pissed. the bolt was the one to hold the bottom part of the back seat to the car. the doors wasn't too noticable cause i was prying at the part u can't see when siting in the car.
    let me tell you... its hard to put those alpine type r speakers in the front with spacers and keeping the oem grills.

8. lollol

lollol Member

wow...nice car

9. LuckTiger

LuckTiger Well-Known Member

Anyone have a Z4

10. rewqdsa

rewqdsa Well-Known Member

I got a wrx and what do you guys recommend for a great engine

11. ah_wong201

i guess for ur car a STI motor with a upgraded turbo, 3in downpipe with a 3in exhaust.

12. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol get a 4AG engine out of a mistubishi Evo and drop it in your subie... hahaha that would be the fuinniest shit ever

13. mr.fox

mr.fox Member

how much do u think i will get for a 2001 volvo s80( well equipped).

14. ah_wong201

^ check on kbb.com

15. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

[youtube]AuIf5buiuvY[/youtube]

[youtube]KHg2B8OkOgU[/youtube]

ordering on saturday

16. ah_wong201

so what options u think about getting with it?

17. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

none, it will be base model with alcantara seats instead of the leather... the option packages bump the price above 40 thousand, which is too much.

but it doesnt matter, next summer if i can make another 8 grand, i will spend it on upgrading my rims to some Work 18" CR-Kai's with Nitto Rubber, Tein H-Tech coilovers, a Fujitsobo Cat back, and some Bride Brix front seats

18. ah_wong201

wow already plans to modify a new car. i'm leaving my merc stock except maybe for some rims. but the rims i wanna get r like about 6 grand just for the rims. some 19in HRE wheels.

19. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

damn.. yeah HRE wheels are fuken expensive, but they are exclusive and look great. I personally love JDM style stuff.. which is why i like the Work Rims, even though they are more racing oriented.

this is what the interior of the car looks like with cloth... kinda brings down the upscale feel a bit, but w/e, its still fuken amazing

[​IMG]

20. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

Work Emotion CR-Kai

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]