The Fearless Car Thread

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by fearless_fx, Mar 24, 2007.

?

2007 Honda Civic Si or Used Infinite G35?

1. Honda Civic Si

82 vote(s)
    35.8%
  2. Infinite G35

147 vote(s)
    64.2%
  1. the evo and skyline are banned here because they failed the damage at slow speed test... if they get damaged at a certain speed, they fail..

and the evo fail because i think its air intake system got damaged? the impreza overcame that problem by mounting it on the engine, thus the huge hood scoop..

nownow cheeks.. dont make fun of those who are forum illiterate..

2. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

hahahaha but bloody hell...
    if u wanna spam...do it right...
    i mean one lining is the usual thing i see here but this...omg....this is just a joke

3. tonkachi

tonkachi Well-Known Member

yup...i definitely like that...test drove the c300 a few days ago..not bad....probably will go and test drive the c350 someday, just to see how robust the engine is.....also ya here...the c class got its own little 63.....so their is a c63 in the works...then watch brabus work their magic on that bad boy...we'd have another interesting car.......

the dealership that sells mercedes in my area had a fully tricked out s550 a few days ago with the full lorinser DTM kit and 20" lowenhart bling blings...let me see if i can dig up the pic of it...

4. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

wow i wonder why damage to the intake system would fail a car... i would have thought emissions would have been something that bans a car, or poor pedestrian safety

doesnt the impreza have a huge scoop because it mounts the intercooler on top...?

5. something like that i dont remember..

all i remember is that im pissed off that i cant get the evo 7-9

6. shiet... check this car out...

maybach exelero..

[​IMG]

Engine : Bi-Turbo V12 oct-turbo from Maybach 57 S 700 hp (SAE) (522 kW), 1020 N·m (737 ft·lbf)
    Top speed : 351 km/h (218 mph)
    0-62 MPH : 4.4 seconds
    Tires : 315/25 ZR 23 Fulda Exelero

#446 Dan, Sep 14, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2007
  7. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

they say the c63 amg will be the new m3 killer... gotta see when they both come out and do their road test.
    the brabus w204 is already in the works. that thing is a beast... wish i can own one of those

8. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

not the air intake system... its that it has a front mount intercooler that was too easily damaged in low speed crash tests. Thats one of the reasons the STi has its intercooler top mounted i believe.

lol ur doing it wrong, cant hotlink photos from 4chan.

9. shit lol

wanna edit my quoting please then?

10. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Great front fascia, great engine, great interior...

OMFG The side!! My eyes!!

[​IMG]

11. ah_wong201

^ aren't these the ones with the 335 motors?

12. tonkachi

tonkachi Well-Known Member

^ its goin to get both engines that BMW makes right now...but the price is going to be lower than that of a 3 series....BMW i think is trying to make a new market...with compact sports car aka 1 series.

can't wait to see what brabus will do with the w204...i really hate the ass of it...hopefully they can turn it around and actually make it look decent...would definitely love to own a brabus tuned benzo...but i wouldn't want to pay that exhorbant of a price on top of the ridiculous gas bill you gotta pay for its power

if your into tuning the benz slightly or adding some OEM mods to it...hope over to mbworld.org there is tons of Benz information over there

i don't think AMG can kill the m3 even though the engine maybe stronger...mercedes suspension is still tuned to luxury first then stiffened a little for spirited driving vs the m3 is tuned for spirited driving first than some luxury....the suspension is what drives me batty on my benz...i

13. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

Civic Type R turbo vs BMW M6 Hartge

[youtube]uxe_O27GWQY[/youtube]

14. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

lol i cant believe an m6 got beat....

that civic must be running something pretty potent....

15. mr.fox

mr.fox Member

can anyone comment on the new buick enclave. like reviews and such.

16. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

I can! I can!

Buicks = for old people

the end. -pirate

17. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

[youtube]rLQWpCujTBk[/youtube]

fuken gangstas lol

18. ^ AHAHAHAHAHAHA

that was fucking jokes lol

19. ah_wong201

wow that type r is dam crazy. honda motors always have potiental...

20. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

[​IMG]

Audi's R8 boasts 420 hp from its direct-injection V8, all of which is funnelled through a six-speed manual transmission and AWD. Price is $139,000.

This is a sexy beast. -shock