The Fearless Car Thread

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by fearless_fx, Mar 24, 2007.

?

2007 Honda Civic Si or Used Infinite G35?

1. Honda Civic Si

82 vote(s)
    35.8%
  2. Infinite G35

147 vote(s)
    64.2%
  1. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

mmm i only have one stop off and that is in korea....

i suspect korean electronics would be just as expensive... albeit newer and cooler hahaha

2. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

i heard that electronic in china an hk are about the same price as here in that states. u'll prob find a better one cause they get better stuff than we do.
    yea what angie said about the lexus. i think someone was bored and drove into a forest to take pics of his car

3. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

ohhh....i should have known hahaha....
    dont expect too much of it...my friend says the girls there arent that hot lol -lol
    do u actually go outside the airport or is it just a quick stop at the airport?

U should have stopped over in SINGAPORE!!

Everything is so cheap at the airport...unbelievable...

4. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

wahhh..from cars to electronics.....hahahha...-lol

5. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

The next Honda CRX?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. ill say, looks pretty sick

7. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

yeah, it would be awesome if it went to production without doorhandles, it looks so clean from the side

8. ^ yea, but im not too sure if i would buy it still... im not feeling its rear.. and plus.. if i was the only one who had that, shit load of people would try and steal it lol

9. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

i fucking hit a mazda3...... now its rear bumper has a crack of about 30 inches......

FUCK man... anyone know how much a bumper replacement usually cost on average?

cuz right now, im just devastated... my first accident.... i feel like im bathing in fucking chicken shit...

help.. please... i hope its in the hundreds... cuz i dont have more than that..... fuck man im gonna be emo...

#629 Dan, Oct 25, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2007
  10. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

shitty man.. my first accident was a total loss to both cars lol i felt extreeeemley bad as well.

the bumper would be around 400 dollars... and then the paint and labor would probably be like 300
    but u have insurance dont u?

11. ^ i dont want insurance to pay... premium would go up, and in the long run, ill have to pay more than if i payed right now..

shit man... 400 + 300 + labor cost + taxes....

i am royally anally fucked.

12. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol i was thinking 300 would be paint and labour, but i dont know for sure what the costs would actually be

13. shit man.. makes me wish i never quit canadian tire... now i need to some how come up with the money..

this is a shit load for a jobless student...

14. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

Get a job I guess. How old are you btw?

15. 20, and i just quit from my job.. so i didnt start searching for a job yet.

16. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

its not that much money... at like 8 hours a day 3 days a week u can have this swept under the rug in a month

its a bitch balancing school and work though, il admit

17. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

[youtube]cSG7aNy87oI[/youtube]

this vid will cheer u up dann. hahaha i love moon geun yung. she would be my perfect girlfriend. talented, cute and caring (apparently she has donated like 1 million dollars to charity so far in her career).

18. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

hey dan... i think u should just let insurance handle this. i don't think ur insurance will go up cause its not that much money. i remember sum1 claimed me under 1k and it didn't go up

19. shit this is weird.. i just had a dream about this... $999.98 o_O

trust me wong, insurance here in toronto is a bitch.. premium will go up..

anyways, after getting my head cleared up, i remembered exactly what happened..

(toronto = allowed to turn right on red)

i was at a red light ready to turn right, i notice a gap in the oncoming traffic, the mazda3 in front moved forward, so i thought he went. i let go of my pedal ready to go to, but was still paying attention on oncoming traffic, so i bumped into him at like... 2-3 kph... now there is a crack thats under 2 feet, on top of the dudes bumper...

so basically, a new bumper would, say, cost 500 at a dealership, 400 for paint job, and 90/hr for labor... (this is just the worst case scenario with jacked up prices..)

anyways thanks for the vid fearless lol

#639 Dan, Oct 26, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2007
  20. fuck this... i just got the dude's estimate...

1482 dollars -cry2

bumper cover, reinforcement bars, absorbers, license plate holder.... plus paint job, and labor...

i cant afford another collision.... im gonna start driving like an old lady... im serious...