The Fearless Car Thread

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by fearless_fx, Mar 24, 2007.

?

2007 Honda Civic Si or Used Infinite G35?

1. Honda Civic Si

82 vote(s)
    35.8%
  2. Infinite G35

147 vote(s)
    64.2%
  1. reno

reno Well-Known Member

its only a civic.... lolz

but i like black rims... i want ><

2. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

those mugen parts will fetch a pretty price on the black market

3. reno

reno Well-Known Member

if only those rims would fit my pulsar ><

4. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

hahahahah rims and shift knob already got jacked.

@runtohell121. it looks like its parked outside so during night time ppl can get it really easy. i know some ppl who used to do that.

if i was the one doing that i would go in with my electric impact gun and rip the shocks and springs off too.
    hahaha they took the front badge too

5. reno

reno Well-Known Member

nah the front badge is still there!!

i used to have a civic badge lol
    friend got me one!! but i gave it to another friend heheh

the odyssey badge is soooo much bigger lol

6. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

^ i wasn't talking bout the honda badge. on the right side of the grill i think there is a badge that says mugen or something

7. reno

reno Well-Known Member

my bad... yep the mugen badge is gone... lol
    they mite as well of taken the honda badge hahahha

8. wong speaks the truth! the mugen Si badge has been stolen!

9. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

this is exactly what i was thinking, that suspension is worth like 900 bucks easy

10. ^ shit... thats 2/3 of my payments for the collision... im a poor bastard and to me thats a shit load of money.... maybe i should do it...... jsk lol

11. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol the phrase 'crime doesn't pay' is so untrue, it pays great... until you get caught.

so i guess the moral of this is not to get caught -sorc

12. reno

reno Well-Known Member

btw dann, how much did it end up costing u for that lil bump?

oh tip:
    if ur gonna do it, go to a honda dealer n do it, theres heaps to choose there! =D
    lolz

thats were some tutoring buddies i knew went to, to badge hondas lolz
    they had a collection of badges from every model -tongue2

13. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

Sorry, it is photoshopped. I used to photoshop cars in the past. Converting a sedan to a coupe is fairly easy.

14. lol $1482... thats all the money i had saved for the rest of the year lol not much.. but im a poor guy =)

and no, im probably not gonna do it lol

wait what? i meant the rim part was photoshopped.. the coupe is real, cuz i saw the original

the IS350 coupe is an actual car..

15. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol dude, there is no such thing as an IS coupe yet... although i do believe that lexus is considering building one

16. WHAT?! all the pics i googled are fake?! =(

17. reno

reno Well-Known Member

just send them back to lexus and tell them u want those 350 coupes =P

18. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

mmm there are a few things i really like in this world.

1. cars
    2. girls
    3. clothes
    4. watches

to list the things that would completely satisfy each category is pretty easy too actually.

1. Nissan Skyline GT-R R35 V-spec
    2. An 18 year old Hyori lee
    3. A Wardrobe consisting entirely of Versace, Armani, True Religion jeans, and authentic Nike Air Jordans.

and for number 4. the following watch would do quite nicely

Perrelet Skeleton Chronograph

1777 - 2007 Perrelet Celebrates 230th Anniversary with Limited Edition
    Skeleton Chronograph

Two hundred and thirty years after the revolutionary invention of the automatic winding system by rotor by Abraham-Louis Perrelet, the company salutes their heritage and continued success with the introduction of a highly unique, limited edition anniversary timepiece.

With his invention in 1777 of the automatic winding system by use of a central rotor, Abraham-Louis Perrelet, one of the five great masters who may justly be called the fathers of watchmaking, made a lasting impact on the watchmaking industry. His invention is still today omnipresent in all automatic watches that are wound by a rotating weight (rotor). To honor the magnitude of this event Perrelet is offering a limited edition of 77 individually numbered Anniversary Skeleton Chronographs.

The distinctive anniversary timepiece reflects Perrelet’s philosophy of designing each model as a testimony to the past, as well as to the future. The traditionally hand assembled skeleton chronograph movement is designed to allow one to clearly see the intricate workings of the movement. Set in a modern two-tone 18K white gold and rose gold case, combined with a sleek, natural rubber strap provide a modern, stylish contrast. The strap features a tri-folding clasp and is extremely comfortable to wear.

Perrelet’s P-231 movement of 260 individual parts provides the ultimate in precision, ticking on at a smooth 28,800 vibrations per hour. Hours, minutes and sweep second of the chronograph are indicated by central hands. The subdial for the date is positioned at 3 o’clock and the chronograph totalizers are positioned at 6 and at 9 o’clock. The solid 18 carat gold case measures 43.50 mm in diameter, 53.75 mm in length and 14.70 mm in height. Non-reflective sapphire glass on the case front and back enhances the see-through, skeleton design with extreme clarity. Slated for debut in October, 2007 the A230 Anniversary Skeleton Chronograph will retail for $28,000 and be limited to 77 numbered pieces worldwide.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

1992 180SX SR20 Turbo S14 Series 2 Front

Specs:

-151,000 kms
    -S14 2 Front
    -Fully loaded
    -5 speed
    -Very clean.
    -Full exhaust system, HKS Intake, turbo timer, boost controller, body kit, 18" wheels, upgraded clutch, turbo upgrade, Large FMIC, WIde Body Kit. Very Clean

ASKING: $11,900

Stock# 2999

http://66.49.219.41/mr2.htm

fuk, i wish i had some extra money... 12 G for this, would be quite awesome as a project car... and so much more interesting than a lexus... albeit i bet it would be alot less comfortable to drive

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

maybe il buy a skyline GTS or silva in a couple years as a project car.. or as a gift to myself once im done school lol