The Fearless Car Thread

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by fearless_fx, Mar 24, 2007.

?

2007 Honda Civic Si or Used Infinite G35?

1. Honda Civic Si

82 vote(s)
    35.8%
  2. Infinite G35

147 vote(s)
    64.2%
  1. JeffreyChui

JeffreyChui Active Member

Although the G25 is damn nice, but I would stil prefer the Civic Si. I love Civic SiR, Type R, and the new Mugen RR....

2. s!lver

s!lver Well-Known Member

yeah, they sell heat pad that you can install. just need an upholstery shop to do it.

3. MLAM

MLAM Well-Known Member

That new Evo looks sooo hot, love it.

One day I will afford one

4. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

not a bad idea :p

[​IMG]

il get this chick to be my seat warmer -clapclap

5. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

[​IMG]

Ever found yourself sitting in a taxi, thinking you could pilot that cab much better than its driver? Well, who hasn't, but that's rarely an option. If only everyone recognized your driving talent. Unfortunately most of us don't get that kind of recognition. Unless, of course, you're Michael Schumacher.

The seven-time world champion was with his family in Munich en route to the airport, and like the rest of us, they were running late. Naturally Schumi asked the driver, Tuncer Yilmaz, if he could drive, and the next thing Tuncer knew, he was riding shotgun as Michael did what Michael does best.

Needless to say, the Schumacher family made their flight, landed in Coburg and picked up their new dog from the breeder. (Seriously). The cabbie, for his part, attested to having the ride of his life, and in addition to the fare, got a generous tip.

6. reno

reno Well-Known Member

^^
    ahha yeah i read that
    the taxi driver goes he was on full throttle the whole way, and overtook in areas he'd never imagined lolz

i wanna do that.... ahhah

and that "seat warmer" ... i want one too!!
    lol

7. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol unfortunately that chick is warming the seat of a G35 coupe, not an IS.

hahaha and yeah, id love to be driven around by michael schumacher

8. reflection

reflection Well-Known Member

They can surely salvage everything in the engine bay of the Veyron, or maybe even repair the car itself if the chassis isn't entirely screwed up. The man probably shouldn't have taken that our during a rainstorm.

The new Murano looks interesting, but those tail lights are really ugly, as with a lot of 2008 models from many of the manufacturers for some reasons. The metallic silver trim on the passenger side in the STi kind of has BMW inspiration to me. And uh, I'm not sure about the new Evo's color besides in shades of black...or white. The center of its steering wheel in that picture looks really plastic-like.

The CSX(TypeS), isn't that pretty much a JDM Civic(TypeS)? It does look a lot better than both the NA and Euro Civic, IMO. The Mugen RR does look very hot.

I wonder if a 3-point harness/seatbelt would go well with that "seat warmer", hehe. And yeah, it'd be awesome to be driven around Schuey, although I'd need some preparation if it's in any real racer or else I might embarass myself a bit. -^_^

9. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

example of the type of person who shouldn't be able to own a lexus

holy illiterate dude, batman!

10. ^ LMAOO where did you get that? hahaha

11. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

clublexus.com lol

12. lol was it a thread topic? if so how bad did the dude get flamed haha

13. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

hilarious shit

14. ^ lol this guy is probably worst than jason from canada's worst driver 3 hahahaha

speaking of cwd3, i just saw the last episode and it was HILARIOUSSS

host: "uh youre on the 400 one of the most deadliest highways in Canada and youre stopping. this is no way to drive"

lmaoo

15. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

never seen the show.

hahaha i loved the last episode of top gear. their endurance race thing was hilarious... sucks that im gonna miss the next few episodes though, i dont think torrenting them will be an option in china...

[​IMG]

16. lol truuuustttt me... once youve seen canada's worst drivers, youd shit your pants hahaha

its the most hilarious shit ever hahaha

needless to say, these drivers cant drive for shit lol

17. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol i kind of figured that must be the main premise of the program

18. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

talking about driving crazy.... this is some crazy shit:

[youtube]qfkrBOrfLeU[/youtube]

19. gordonng85

gordonng85 Well-Known Member

Mine's GT-R at Tsukuba time attack
    [​IMG]

MCR got one too, but look at his "WTF" face when looking at the Mine's, priceless
    [​IMG]

Zele Motorsports is rumored to have purchased a R35 GT-R. Sources are yet to be proved.
    GT-R in an uncontrolled environment is crazy!-^_^
    [​IMG]

35, 34, 33, and the Ken Mary hiding behind.
    [​IMG]

Special thanks to Feast Auto.

20. holy shit the r-35 is bigger lol

wouldve thought to be similar in size as the old ones..