The Fearless Car Thread

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by fearless_fx, Mar 24, 2007.

?

2007 Honda Civic Si or Used Infinite G35?

1. Honda Civic Si

82 vote(s)
    35.8%
  2. Infinite G35

147 vote(s)
    64.2%
  1. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol fukin middle easterners... probably india...

and damn that R35 is HUGE... i mean it must be seriously big in person cuz the R34 is already massive...

2. gordonng85

gordonng85 Well-Known Member

same thing I told myself. The 34 looks so small haha. It's now a supersized GT-R
    Gotta remember the perspective too, might be a slight factor as the field of view fo the shots wasn't very narrow neither.

3. ^ not quite... if you take a look at the 34 and the silva? at the back, youll see theyre the same in height, and they have the same distance from the 34 to it, as the 35 to the 34...

4. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

its an R33 not a silvia

but yeah, the R35 is definitely bigger than the rest, even if u take into account that its the most prominent thing in frame

5. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

this is just depressing now... an IS-F/R ?

fuuuck, my IS250 just seems more and more underpowered every day...

6. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

holy crap, i had no idea insurance companies could charge that much.

to get my plates usually costs me 650 a year for my integra, and then additional insurance is like 175 dollars a year. hahahaha, i dont see how this is even possible...

7. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

lexus is250 is always getting overpowered by other cars now:D lol i would want a new car though >.< hehe.. my dad only buying used cars always:D... lol cheap... but o wel.. at least it runs good all it counts.. all a car is 4 wheels, 1 engine, 1 transmission, etc to keep it running:D lol jp that was a stupid sentence:D weeeee.. 98-02 honda accord v6 sucks.. stupid transmission problem... sigh.. my dad have the accord that has transmission problem:( so slow in acceleration at start... like a super old car lol..

8. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

yeah, the IS250 with only 204 hp is raped by everything from civics to accords hahahaha, but oh well, its not like im taking this thing to the track, its got more than enough power for the daily commute and thats all you really need.

finally got a total price on my car...

39 thousand otd... the guys at lexus are refusing to give me the 1% off GST which is kind of gay, but im not going to argue about that. its not a terribly bad deal at this point i suppose.

if i were to buy the same car from lexus in the states it would be 30000 flat, then 3 G in duties, and then the 11% tax which brings the total to about 36300.00. so im losing approximately 2700 dollars by buying in canada, which is kind of negligible for the peace of mind.

Guess im gonna have to put in a bunch more hours at work now though :p. pick up a third job as usual in the summer and giver hard.

#988 fearless_fx, Dec 12, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2007
  9. ^ shit... thats the hottest photo of kristen bell ive seen yet.... need source. nao!

lol jsk but yea looks hot lol

10. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

[​IMG]

this one is pretty hot too

11. complex.com.... time to search for the source! lol

edit: source found lol

12. runtohell121

2009 Corvette ZR1 supercharge v8 engine 6.2L
    [​IMG]
    intercooler
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. runtohell121

gotta love the is250 in crash test.. seems like people will be dead:D
    [youtube]HaGCgzac-IQ[/youtube]
    fear i think you should get the exhaust tips for your is250 lolz :X
    [youtube]6x2nbHnc2KM[/youtube]
    stock:D
    [youtube]KYZLmeqCaVw[/youtube]
    dam this people have mad driving skills...
    [youtube]kv5d2mXy7dY&feature=related[/youtube]

14. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

i dunno if i want to upgrade my exhaust.. i kind of want to keep the car quiet at cruising speed... my integra has an exhaust and a catalytic converter delete on it at the moment and its way too loud on the highway.

15. runtohell121

lolz exhaust only probably wont be that loud..

16. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

here is probably the sickest IS250 iv ever seen... belongs to some dude named Johnny on clublexus

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2006 Lexus IS250
    6 Speed Manual, Smokey Granite Mica

Engine:
    ARC Oil Cap, ARC Radiator Cap, ARC Induction Box (Only one in America), ARC Suction Pipe (Only one in America), HKS Hi-Power Dual Exhaust, Sun Auto Hot Inazma ECO, Sun Auto Hyper Gauss, Sun Auto Hyper Voltage System

Suspension:
    Custom Front Strut Tower Bar, Project Kics R40 Neo Chrono, Project Mu 4, Pot BBK, Zeal Function XS Coilover System

Interior:
    ARC Titanium Shift Knob, Project Mu Pedal System

Exterior:
    ings+1 Front Lip, ings+1 Sidesteps, ings+1 Rear Apron, ings+1 Rear Trunk Spoiler, Xenon Vision 8000k HID kit

ICE:
    Crossfire 1000D, Crossfire BMF Subwoofers (2), Crossfire VR404, Eclipse AVN5500, Eclipse BEC106

Wheels:
    19x8.5 Front / 19x9.5 Rear: Volk Racing TE-37 (Magnesium Blue), Dunlop Sportsmaxx Tires: 225/35/19 Front, 265/30/19 Rear

17. runtohell121

lol go HKS dual exhaust:)

18. gordonng85

gordonng85 Well-Known Member

Fearless, have you seen the Sport Compact Car magazine, they featured the Formula D IS car really nice.

19. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

i havent seen the mag, but i know the car in question.. i believe it has a Supra engine swap...

20. reno

reno Well-Known Member

i want an IS now...
    mayb i'll just settle for the new mazda 6 wen it comes out
    it looks close enuff to the IS lolz
    much cheaper too!!!

but don't think its got leather =/