The Fearless Car Thread

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by fearless_fx, Mar 24, 2007.

?

2007 Honda Civic Si or Used Infinite G35?

1. Honda Civic Si

82 vote(s)
    35.8%
  2. Infinite G35

147 vote(s)
    64.2%
  1. reno

reno Well-Known Member

i got 2 lcd tvs in my room :p

but gosh!! i'd swap that for that isf anyday!!! lol

2. reflection

reflection Well-Known Member

That Five Axis IS-F sort of has similar styling to the Lambo Reventon. =o

3. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^must be the matt paint

4. BigC

BigC Well-Known Member

^^ Is that car spoiler made out of wood ? -huh?

5. yes lol

6. i hope that fucknut totals his car. i really do. and when he totals his car, i hope he gets spinal injuries that will lead him to body paralysis. spend the rest of his life in a fucking wheel chair or a bed. shit fucker.

if i knew who that fuckshit was, id take a hammer and smash the living shit out of the car.

7. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

he'll die some day.. if someone just hit the brake hard.. he'll be dead :D lolz

8. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol that car with the wooden bench attached as a spoiler is hilarious

9. shw

shw Well-Known Member

hahha

10. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

interview with Stephanie Ly from Tunerzine

[​IMG]

Q: I think we should cut right to the core Steph. So I happen to know you’re from Calgary Alberta Canada. Do you watch a ton of hockey and drink beer, I just had to know off hand if my stereotypes of all Canadians are true?

A: For the most part....yah eh? I don't drink a lot of beer, but hockey is huge here! We have the "red mile" here, which is where everyone went after the games. It was a sea of red because of all the jerseys!

Q: 5.What is your favorite place you have been and the worst? *

A: My favorite place...VEGAS hands down. A little piece of my heart belongs there! I don't need to explain why...what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. The worst...hmmm...I haven’t really been to a place that I hate, but the least enjoyable would have to be the Cayman Islands. It was beautiful there, but BORING! Not a thing to do but visit the Turtle farm, which I did. Maybe I needed to spend more time there to see what it’s really like!

Q: Who are the people that annoy you the most at car shows?

A: The people who tell me to bend over so they can take a picture of my bum. Come on, people!!

[​IMG]

Q: So I've noticed that you’re not quite the morning person, or at least you have a problem waking up for things. Have a good story about being late to a show/event?

A: What are you talking about? I've never been late to a show! *angel
    halo*...jk well I usually have someone wake me up before a show that's why I'm not late! But showing up late to work is a whole other ball game....

Q: What sound do buffaloes make?

A: I suppose they would grunt...they look like an animal that would grunt.

Q: Did you have any Eskimos live near you up in Canada?*

A: Yes. I live in an igloo and so does everyone else up here. Hahahah jk, it’s a major myth...we don't live in igloos up here! In fact sometimes it gets super hot!

[​IMG]

11. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

1994 NSX converted to a Type R... hot as hell

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1994 GP white 1 of 20 that year.

Exterior:
    Full 2002+ Conversions (all OEM), ProcaR CF Type-R Hood, ProcaR CF Type-R Spoiler, OEM NSX-R Rear Defuser, OEM NSX-R Headlights w/OEM HID, OEM NSX-R Door Emblems

Engine:
    Kite Garage Radiator Plate, Kite Garage NSX-R Air Duct, NSX-R Replica Engine Cover (Recent Mod), OEM 2001+ Manifold Plate, OEM JDM NSX-R Airbox, Advance Titanium Exhaust, TaiTec Straight Pipes, DC Sports Style Headers, Spoon ECU, Ikeya Formula Sequential Shifter

Interior:
    Momo Course Steering Wheel w/ Quick Disconnect, POP Design NSX-R Gauges, Dry CF Bezel, Recaro Pole Position Leather Seats with Sued Inserts, OEM Power Sliding Rails, OEM Red Carpet, OEM NSX-R Door Sill Plates, NSX-R Shift Boot, S2K Starting Button

In Car Electronics:
    JDM NAV Pod, Alpine CD Player and 12 Disc Changer, Kenwood DVD Player, 6" Kenwood LCD, Phoenix Gold Speakers, JBL GT Amp

Brakes, Suspension, Wheels / Tiers:
    JDM 2001+ OEM Rims (Toyo R1 tires 255x40x17 rears 215x40x17 fronts), 2002+ Upgrade Brakes, HKS HyperMax II Coilover, Do-Luck Sway Bars, Do-Luck Strut Bar

can you imagine getting up in the morning and driving that to school? every day would be like 10 times better commuting in an NSX like that... gah its a thing of beauty

12. runtohell121

mmm... love the honda nsx.. saw 1 today and yesterday lolz they're hot:D

13. reno

reno Well-Known Member

swap ur IS for that =D
    heeheheh

14. runtohell121

lol the nsx still cost more than his IS probably:D

15. reno

reno Well-Known Member

how abt swap the IS for a non-done up/modded nsx =P

16. runtohell121

still:D once the IS leaves the dealership it goes down like $10k-$15k:D even a used non modded nsx goes for at least $20k+ in cali which is a 94ish..

17. reno

reno Well-Known Member

lose the deposit and just buy the NSX
    settled =P
    i win!! =D
    ahahahah

18. runtohell121

lolz >.< nsx will be hard to find also.. expensive parts and repair.. so be careful if you have one of the rare hard cars to find.. :D