The Fearless Car Thread

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by fearless_fx, Mar 24, 2007.

?

2007 Honda Civic Si or Used Infinite G35?

1. Honda Civic Si

82 vote(s)
    35.8%
  2. Infinite G35

147 vote(s)
    64.2%
  1. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

man... that thing is like 140 grand.... i can't afford that. think about the monthly payments i'll have to make. insurance on that thing.... i don't even want to think about it.

what really might kill me more is the gas. 23 gallon tank. 11/18.

2. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i agree with fearless man. i friggin hate BMWs. Freaking expensive parts...not to mention the cars suks. I recently got a '03 acura Cl typeS and im about to drop in a six speed J32A2. Im planning to add an ARC intake, a 5zigen 130mm exhaust, planning to remove the backseat and radio so i could replace the backseats with some strut bars, and replace the radio with a ECU, etc etc. And no....not gonna add any turbos yet because i couldnt htink of a good one yet. Maybe a garrett? (I also gotta maintain its street "legalness"...) Im planning to dominate the Honda heads around my neighborhood. I dont like hondas anymore. Yes....Acura merged with honda and they're basically the same. But to me, it's still different. But anyways, if i see any Bmws whether the m3, m4 ,m5, z4 and wateva, ill defintely blink my tail/head lights on them. BMW aint sh*t. Sure they got mad advance electronic controls, but their specs is nowhere near my old civic, and i definitely doubt they are anywhere near my future Type-S. Im gonna spend most of my savings for these parts however, i get to save the labor work, because im doing it myself. (i dont trust other pplz dropping things on my car)

3. lol read again, he was the one who liked one or two bmw models. i was the one who hated bmw lol

4. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

just to clarify, honda made acura when they built the first 'Legend'. they decided that no one would buy the car under the honda marque in north america and decided to launch a semi-luxury brand under the name of Acura.

(atleast this is the story as i know it... could be wrong)

5. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

yea.. it might be wrong:D when are you getting a zune fear? i got a 4gb:D lolz hmm... go acura!!

6. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol hopefully in 2 days, pretty much as soon as i get to LA. probably go out for a late dim sum then go electronics shopping

7. runtohell121

Los Angeles? go to bestbuy, go by a post office first, grab some coupon, get the 10% coupon inside the packet then take it to bestbuy and buy the zune 80 :D

8. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

wont have that much time, wonder if there is any online coupons

9. ah_wong201

post office has 10% cupons

10. runtohell121

11. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lmao, too late, found it myself already :p

12. ah_wong201

13. shw

shw Well-Known Member

you should change that 1 to a 9-rolleyes

14. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol!! too bad the UPC code will probably only bring up a 10% discount regardless of how you edit the number

15. runtohell121

@ah_wong
    he said he don't have time to go to that much place:D so the best choice for him is to just print it out online:D too bad they took my coupon away after i used it lol

theres also a $40 off $199 at circuitcity.. but impossible to find and get... they don't accept photocopies/print from printers... so only choice is to go to bestbuy and use the 10%.

16. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

this 10% coupon will help out a bit, will make up for the fact you need to buy the regular wall outlet charger separate from the zune :( when i bought my 4th gen ipod 20 gig it came with one. microsoft is cheap

17. runtohell121

u know.. the apple ipod one will work.. all it need is a usb plug on the charger.. then plug it... it'll charge... all mp3 dont come with charger now..

18. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

the apple outlet charger uses a firewire cable for some reason lol, guess its to discourage people from using it with non-mac products.

19. runtohell121

lol that really sucks.. >.< just dont buy the microsoft zune charger i guess.. try to just find one any kind that has a usb charge for the outlet.. lol microsoft zune charger=$30 USD..