The Fearless Car Thread

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by fearless_fx, Mar 24, 2007.

?

2007 Honda Civic Si or Used Infinite G35?

1. Honda Civic Si

82 vote(s)
    35.8%
  2. Infinite G35

147 vote(s)
    64.2%
  1. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

hahaha i shall

2. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

i've been posting pics lolz.. trying to get a movie to play full size on the screen on zune atm... i accidently deleted all the video on the zune >.< so stupid of me.. lolz

3. man... im such a wuss when in comes to my folk's cts right now...

its winter, and driving a rear- wheel isnt exactly the brightest thing to do as the road may have black ice... since its raining..

so my folks are going to mtl ahead of me, because i wanna stay back to go party at someone's house, and then go to mtl the next day...

but, since theyre taking the jeep, im stuck with the cts... now im wondering if i should take out the cts and drive on potential ice, or flop it and go to mtl with them.....

cuz at this moment, i feel like vin diesel in fast and furious.. the dude was freaked out about his dad's muscle car, but takes it out to race anyway, and crashes it in the end....

what you guys think? take out the cts in potential ice, or flop and go to mtl?

4. runtohell121

just dont die driving on snow:D hehe lolz soz.. had an accident once in michigan lolz

5. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

are you rolling on 17 or 18" summer rubber?

6. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

a few of the greddy turbo's are street legal for honda apps... JR s/c is legal for RSX's... AEM/Injen/DCSport all have various legal CAI's, headers, etc... most catbacks that don't scream are legal... toda camshafts... STi tranny swaps... and the list goes on... -cool

7. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

Lancer Ralliart - Specs

if any people on here are thinking about buying a new car in the near future, id hold out for this, its gonna be great

8. hmm? you were asking me fearless?

17"

but theyre not summer.. theyre all season...

9. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

well... il be driving my IS on the 17" all seasons it comes with too, and its rwd. but i don't know what its gonna be like yet. the CTS must have traction control, that counts for something. as long as your not stupid with the throttle you will probably be fine.

10. trust me.. traction control is worth shit... even with traction control on, and the ice setting on, it still loses grip easily.. and im not stupid with the throttle... if i do floor it somehow, the computer inside is gonna keep the record, and im gonna get my ass kicked by my folks.. no way to reset the record.

11. reno

reno Well-Known Member

i'm sure theres a hack or something u could do with the recorder??

well another 18 hrs or so, i get to driveeeee lol

12. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

another 9 hours till i get to flyyyyyy.

actually, im probably going to go finish packing and shit now. guess this will be my last post here for a little bit.

cya'll when i get back. merry christmas and happy new yeaarrrr

13. reno

reno Well-Known Member

enjoy fearless!!
    better keep us updated =)

im flying in 5 hrs =P
    eheheheh

gonna get in and sleep in the skybed =)

14. ehhh seems like everyone is leaving for christmas lol

im gonna do the same, but ill be having more internet connections that fearless lol

so ill pop by more often unfortunately for you guys hahahahaha

15. reno

reno Well-Known Member

well at least hteres no delay for fearless
    well none that hes reported yet =P
    hehehee

16. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

in cali u can modify ur car by changing ur engine and tranny. u just got to get a B.A.R. sticker for it to make it legit. a lot of ppl over don't bother getting the B.A.R. sticker.

of course there are rules for engine swaps. engine can't be older than the car (OBD II can't have a OBD I or OBD 0 in it). blah blah blah.......

when i had my 94 integra LS, i swapped in a 00 GSR motor in it. i didn't want to go through the hassle of making it a legit swap though. takes time and money.

17. runtohell121

yea.. true.. you can make it legal.. but takes money and time for sure.. DMV have to look at the car and stuff first right? lol then it will be legal:D

18. gordonng85

gordonng85 Well-Known Member

Any Top Gear fans?

Does anyone know if there was Top Gear last Sunday, can't seem to find it.

19. reflection

reflection Well-Known Member

I recall from the last episode Jeremy said BBC was going to air billiards instead of Top Gear for this past Sunday. Sigh, drunk pool guys again. -_-2

20. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

yep no Top Gear last sunday as Snooker was on. Will be on this Sunday :D:D

dam the 24 hour race was crazy