The Fearless Car Thread

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by fearless_fx, Mar 24, 2007.

?

2007 Honda Civic Si or Used Infinite G35?

1. Honda Civic Si

82 vote(s)
    35.8%
  2. Infinite G35

147 vote(s)
    64.2%
  1. gordonng85

gordonng85 Well-Known Member

To be dead honest, both are butt ugly.

2. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

whats wrong with the OZ? you just don't like rims with alot of spokes?

fuck i cant stand shit like this... i dont care about the drivers, but if they hit anyone someone innocent could die real quick

[youtube]SMwfM83XGF0&[/youtube]

3. ^ they ought to get the new ontario racing law on their ass...

crush cars on seizure...

4. ^ Reminds me of burnout =O they got real lucky though.... sometimes there just isn't a gap........<_<

5. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

*yawn*... second worse form of driving next to racing street lights... they should grow a pair and put their lives on the line in the mountains... that way if they fck up... natural selection takes it's course...

6. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i hate dudes like these too. I meant, wat r they trying to prove? but if they wanna prove who's faster, line it up on tracks where real cars can be prove.

but i wanna be like these guys when i grow up....(my vid)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lo5jY37pj4&NR=1[\youtube]

7. gordonng85

I had a set of BBS, not exactly spokeless :p.
    Maybe I don't like the style of the rims. I guess it doesn't fit your car. Those rims would fit on Joe Average's Malibu or GrandAm. You gotta put a statement on your car. Remember the Tenzo R ones, those are nice in bronze. Might want to consider to roll your fenders too. Flush fitting FTW.

8. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

meh lol. that scene is from Who Am I. great movie... terrible compression on the vid though

9. ^ @ the clip: lol i wonder how many takes it took, but skilled nonetheless!

10. ssleepyz

ssleepyz Member

i like the old skyline 34 since it has a pretty much nicer everything... it looks so good compared to the new one with the different butt and the differnt front lights haha. i suppose the engine is the same spec?

11. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^nope the engine is new

they got rid of the RB26

12. gordonng85

You sir, are a GTR noob:jump:
    The new R35 platform is made to be a supercar, not like the previous generation's sports car.
    Look it up, the VR38DETT is amazing, derived from a LeMans platform.

13. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i dont think it's call a skyline anymore. It's just nissan GTR. I heard nnismo is gonna fired that beast up more.

14. gordonng85

Indeed. there's a V-spec version coming out. Something like a 7:25 around the Ring, and talk about spanking a Carrera GT, GT3 RS, GT2, and everything Porsche has to offer.

Chevrolet engineers are talking shit too saying their ZR1 will do sub 7:25 times. Well, they were clocked at 7:35 ranges 2 weeks ago... Keep talking shit, chevy.

15. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

yea, i heard that they race in a tsubasa circuit or something like that. The gtr won by like 4 sec.

Fuk american cars. period.

16. wow these dudes are nice...they some skillz and some ballz

17. BigC

BigC Well-Known Member

Speaking of Chevrolet.. I remember that I was at a car race and a tuned honda civic smoked a corvette :xd:

18. i hope some company makes a suspension kit for the x6 ...omg it would look pimp lowered

19. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

tbh when it comes to american fast cars, all it is is a big engine on wheels.... not much thought is given to a fact that not everything is straight in this world -lol

20. BigC

BigC Well-Known Member

American cars suck, the only thing I would buy American are the classic cars:

For example the Chevy Bel Air:
    [​IMG]

and the classic Shelby's:

[​IMG]