The Fearless Car Thread

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by fearless_fx, Mar 24, 2007.

?

2007 Honda Civic Si or Used Infinite G35?

1. Honda Civic Si

82 vote(s)
    35.8%
  2. Infinite G35

147 vote(s)
    64.2%
  1. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

"chevy is losing out. but i got a couple of words to chevy, please look more upon the traction instead of building the big engine" - my point

a change.... isnt that fundamental?

but notice, i didnt quote u, im just commenting (not sniping on u specifically). wat? i dont have the rite to be a GTR fan....if u say so, ill try to change. ..but ill admit, u got ur points.

#1541 turbobenx, May 10, 2008
    Last edited: May 10, 2008
  2. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

so ur asking chevy to build an awd corvette... rather than improve on their tried and true platform? think about what ur asking here... its like asking an evo or scoobie to switch over to the v6 format cuz the GTR is better than them... ur asking for cars to lose their heritage here...

lol i'm a nice guy... so i'm not gonna go where u decided to take this debate down to... its fine that you like the GTR and u think it's god's gift to drivers... but its another thing to damn all cars that aren't branded with the japanese flag... I've said all that needs to be said about ur frivolous arguments...-surr

3. gordonng85

gordonng85 Well-Known Member

Just a reminder guys, petrol will run out in 50 years.

Sorry for the party-pooper.:D

We gotta stop making Veryon's or else we'd run out of gas in 5 yrs.

4. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

its ok... we won't last 20yrs newayz at the rate we're going ;)

5. ~Eternity~

~Eternity~ Member

I should start looking for a new car >.< 14 mpg isnt working out so well for me

6. gordonng85

and it went round the Ring just under 8mins.

7. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

^eh... sometimes its not always about performance ;)

and just under 8mins is decent rly...

8. gordonng85

I'm actually pleasantly surprised and yet disappointed. I was hoping for mid 7:45 min range.

9. Is that the CTS? looks rather spiffy, and aren't usually cadillacs used for luxury over performance now a days......? especially for the regular buyer.......... lol

10. no not really.. the cts-v is actually used in one race... i just forget which race..

11. gordonng85

[​IMG]

Can't recall the series. but it's this one.
    This has NOTHING to do with a CTS lol, tubular chassis, extensive CF diet, etc.

12. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

cant wait to pick these uuuup.... the frames cost 389 dollars without tax hahahahaha monstrously expensive for a pair of glasses

now i just need to drive a ducatti and an audi... both of which have sweet red/black themes to match :p

13. holy shit so yesterday i was driving all the way from toronto to montreal, (drove all 5 hours... a new benchmark for me), the only thing that kept me awake while driving was trying to catch up with a 2008 CTS, while driving my 2006 CTS rofl

it is sooooo hoooottt.... i want one... sexxxx.......... so anyways it was pretty funny... i was driving side by side with it for the middle 3 hours, until some fag cut me off, and i lost it lol

anyways police operation codenamed "race" was in effect so i couldnt drive 130+kph to catch up with it....

dude's 2008 CTS:
    [​IMG]

my CTS, but white:
    [​IMG]

14. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

man the new one looks so much better lol

15. i agree and all, but >:[

16. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

ITS TOUGE TIME!!

[youtube]roLBHcw8eKA&[/youtube]

17. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

i love touge battles

that subaru was disgustingly fast compared to the s2000

18. metzo

metzo Well-Known Member

Whichever car Keiichi Tsuchiya drives wins =] its a fact lol

And the aqua Sti got owned by the amuse rx7!!

19. datguyEX

datguyEX New Member

these rides are hot!! i would like to say something more reachable...like Lexus IS250 allwheel drive? how does that sound to everyone?