The Fearless Car Thread

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by fearless_fx, Mar 24, 2007.

?

2007 Honda Civic Si or Used Infinite G35?

1. Honda Civic Si

82 vote(s)
    35.8%
  2. Infinite G35

147 vote(s)
    64.2%
  1. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

i never looked down on jap cars. i used to own a integra and i whooped on a stock wrx for about 2 long blocks. then after third i hear his turbo spool up and he passed me. i took him off the line too.

one time i raced a turbo maxima and he was only like half a car ahead of me cause i fucked up on my launch.

my friend had a ls/vtec turbo integra and it ran best low 11's in the quarter mile

2. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

yeh its great you can get that kind of power from 4 pots but the problem is you sacrifice reliability and drivability

if that honda closed his windows he would prob gained a few 1/10s of a second :p

3. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

first and foremost... i don't care what kind of car, but if u put practically 400hp in a 2000lb car... ur gonna beat most cars... that's no surprise... if u can strip a Geo down and stick a fat turbo on there and make it run at 400hp... it'd kill all cars on the face of this planet...

secondly the Lambo driver sucks ass... i understand him getting beat while rolling on the highway... but he was completely dusted from a dig? bullshit...

finally ah_wong, if u guys started out from a dig, it's rly no surpise... between the shot tranny and the rex's awd, u should be able to launch quicker...

and this is why dragging is pretty damn stupid... cuz its straight forward... strip ur car down to bare bones, stick fat sticky tires in the rear and small nublets in the front, and slap as much hp in the engine as possible... doesn't matter if u blow something... u only run 1/4 a mile... neone that's even remotely proud of drag times is an F&F newb...

if u put that same crx on a road course with that lambo, the civic would be toast...

4. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

Any car that are customized are decreasing their reliability and increase fuel economy. But putting in aftermarket parts can actually increases its drivability in most cases. It really depends how u work ur car. These videos r just the beginning. They're plenty of videos showing Mid west's pure engine Eks taking out 400whp supras, piece of shit Trans Am, 240s.....etc.

5. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

the guys in the lambo look like douchebags, what gay haircuts

6. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

they weigh a lot too....

7. gordonng85

gordonng85 Well-Known Member

I can so imagine:

-Clarkson in the ZR1
    -May in the CTS
    -Hammond in the Challenger.

8. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

yep definitely

9. im feeling the challenger should be the favorite -shock

10. gordonng85

self quoting FTL

It's been confirmed on Final Gear. -lol I was right.

11. by golly gordon you have the gift of foresight ;) lol

12. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

Heard of the New successor of the 240sx?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I defintely cannot wait till its release. I heard that it's coming out in 2010. But who knos? The old ones kickass. Many people had fun driving it...or should i say.....drifting it.

Anyways, Nissan fans, u gotta check that out in the nissan forums or any other site.

13. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

those two look ugly imo... the old models look better in that one pic look a lot better -.-;

14. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

New top gear starts in mid/late October, it was confirmed by James May during a radio interview.

15. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

^yes it is... i'm trying to find a high quality wallpaper for some of the pics taken from that race

16. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

if you find some, link me... those pics of the singapore skyline are amazing

17. gordonng85

omg. i recorded it and watched it in HD. BREATHTAKING!

18. wow.... that circuit looks amazing!