The Gems Of The Heaven

Discussion in 'Fan Fix' started by mgfcortez, Jul 10, 2007.

1. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

the story is so long..lol

2. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Yeah and it's meant to be read, not for people like you to spam a reply in!

3. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Cortez the Punisher hahaha... wheres Val's pic?

4. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

The story isn't meant for dumbasses/spammers like you.

Use your imagination Wind! A gorgeous women! -lol

5. mgfcortez

mgfcortez Well-Known Member

i ask baby if i could use her pic but she said no:(
    j/k.lol

i wonder what she'll say to that:p
    oh well i couldn't find a pic with a good looking enuff of a girl online so i didn't post one:p

6. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Okie, a pixie of BR or Taxy -evil

7. mgfcortez

well chapter 4 is up:p
    long as hell i really got in to it sorry i'll try to keep it liler from now on.
    i did this chapter alot like my fav story ever see if you can guess what it is;)

8. BabyRain

"Bale's teeth" lol is that how Cortez cuss? Funny... :p
    Cortez was right, Mathis isn't very bright, is he? Why didn't he use that powder BEFORE Cortez killed off all his men? Lol.
    Well my guess is that Cortez blacked out, and ended up not goin to where he's supposed to go, then the demons kill off Valerie? -whistle
    Good job, keep going -lol

9. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Hehe, had expected this Cortez to be more forgivingfull towards his own old friend Mathis and find ways to avoid killing his friend but apparently he don't give a damn for everyone standing in his way to save his Valerie.

But is this Mathis part of the demons' gang or he's just on the wrong time on the wrong place?

10. BabyRain

^Mathis sounds like a cop to me... or the law enforcer...

11. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Yeah but he was using the green herbs like the demons had? (or was it Fairest?)

12. BabyRain

^He was, but he said it's the old hag at the town that makes it... LOL. And it just makes u drowsy...
    Sorta like buying the sleeping powder from the town's witch or sth like that... -lol

13. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Yeah exactly, if he was a true clean cut cop or something like that, he wouldn't have bought those herbs from an old hag I would think? That's why I thought he (Mathis) might have a link with the bad guys. -^_^

14. mgfcortez

well the way he cussing is a hint to the story i kinda made it like in the last chapter.lol
    altho i already told you what it was.lol
    glad you like my story so far;)

well it may had bible stuff in it but Cortez is kinda a go his own way most of the time, but maybe i shouldn't had said that oh well.lol
    and he's a law enforcer like baby said.

well you all will have to see.lol
    but to tell you the truth, i kinda been making it up as i go.lol
    altho i do have some small out line but i really been just fating it up as i go:p
    like everything from chapter 1 to 4 i made up when i wrote each chapter.lol
    but like i said i knew i wanted to start in our time and start telling the story to someone.
    to bring it in the past but i made up the prist when i wrote the first chapter, now that i think of it might had did better with the first chapter but oh well.lol

then i wanted to show the demon and his plan's and yes i put some of my bible believe's in there but also a bunch of bull shit in there as well.lol
    like the thing with the earth having been around before the 7 days God reforumed the world i believe that out of my bible.
    and each day taking 1000 years i believe that,and how all Gods kids have to be born into flesh in this 2nd world age.
    and after Christ got temped by the devil after his 40 days without food,and he said get the behind me,and then the devil couldn't be here on the earth in the flesh anymore i believe that.lol

but as for the rest its bull shit.lol
    like hell there isn't a hell yet in my believe.lol
    and the gems and all kind of other stuff i put in it.
    just trying to put stuff in there to make it sound cool:p

then the 3th chapter i read a bladesmith book telling how swords was made so i wasthinking i'd put some real stuff in there,but only got to page 46 in the book but i wasn't going to put too much info about blacksmithing in the story nether.lol
    then i might bore you all:p
    i think i push it in chapter 3 too.lol

but with chapter 4 i wanted to make something happen and then i got to thinking it'd be cool to have it like my fav book.lol
    so i kinda made it like that story but Cortez is still him self and not the other guy from the story:p
    i was worryed it would come out bad but it worked great i did bad ass IMHO.
    but i made all this up as i went.lol

and i don't really know what will happen next myself, well i got the out line like i said but as for the beef of the story i'll make it up as i start on chapter 5.lol

i'm so proud of what i done so far,i really didn't think i could do anywhere near this good:)
    i just hope i don't start writing dumb shit kinda scared.lol

but anyway how did you all like the fight in chapter 4 did it seem real??
    i tried to keep it real by having him get messed up but with just a lil bit of more then what a human could really pull off.lol
    oh well be cool:)

15. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

When i looked at Mathis pic, i thought he was a cool guy. However, in the story, hes a coward and a dumb butt. Good chapter especially about the conversation part between the lord and fairest. That was so unexpected the death of Brim, i would have thought that he would live longer.

16. mgfcortez

well chapter 5 is up hope you all like it:p

17. BabyRain

Wow, I liked the unexpected gory part about the making of Fairest.... The sick part of feeding the girl with her own mother, and also raping her... (gives us an idea how sick you can be eh... -evil)
    And then now we know Fairest is this guy's son...
    And haha, of course the two dumbest cult members we have ever seen in a story... -whistle

I hated Mathis' character so much, I was thinking you'll make him a cooler character, u know, those strict narrow-minded cop but still with a good heart, but after reading this chapter, my impression of Mathis goes down the drain... -ann

Anyway, my guess is Cortez would escape from his cell and go to the Castle next. Keep it up!!!

18. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Hahaha, so MG and Napollo are returning names....

The part in which Cortez is reminding Mathis what happened with the town's kids are a bit out of the blue but the part of how Fairest has been conceived was nicely gruesome! :D

19. mgfcortez

well i guess i can be sick at times.lol
    but we are talking about demons and i wanted it to be no easy feet to bring the demon into the world.
    so thats where i showed how hard and only very sick ppl could pull these feets off:p
    and the making of Fairest was to cover my ass too.lol
    remember you saying i didn't need to tell fairest so much well now you can just see he trying to school his son.lol

dumbest cult members.lol
    well believe it or not i wrote that part before i even was thinking about adding the names.lol
    the only part that i add was fairest's line saying there names, and add there names as they got ate.lol
    and sorry about Mathis but let me know what you think of him in the next chapter ok:)

and to taxloss.

sorry i wanted to show some past on them but i guess i didn't know how to put it in there.lol
    but glad you like the way Fairest has been conceived and all:)
    be cool

EDIT:
    chapter 6 is up now:p
    hope you all like it and love reading what you ppl think about it as always:)
    thanks for reading it;)
    only few ppl coment:(
    but at least a few ppl like the story;)

#39 mgfcortez, Aug 6, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2007
  20. BabyRain

OK first off, I would like to say the part about Mathis suddenly wanting to follow Cortez to the castle and all, is a little unbelievable. The sudden 'courage' from him just doesn't impress me after him being portrayed as such a weakling in chapter 5. I mean, he nearly pissed himself, and didn't even dare to go save his own child... blablabla, why the sudden courage? :p
    Plus, in chapter 5, you made Mathis look as if he didn't give a damn what happened to Cortez. I dunno, maybe it's just me, but that part about Mathis just doesn't impress me... *shrug* Besides, Chapter 5 made it seem like Mathis was such a fool wanting to go after Cortez and suddenly in chap 6, he just kinda regretted his actions and all and wanting to repay Cortez? Hmm...

And then, the part about Valerie feeding Cortez maple syrup, lemons and limes... -er
    Sounds a lil familiar... Ahem.

The best lines of Chapter 6 gotta be this - "On the floor lay a stack of bloody bones with raw flesh still hanging off of them; needless to say these had to be the remains of Napollo and M.G. Even the flesh on there faces had been striped off, and there eye sockets were bare they sat there like some sick piece of art."

Hehe wicked! And also the part about Cortez saying "Not again..." when Fairest threw the powder at him... -lol

Keep it up! -^_^
    My guess is Mathis might show up to lend a helping hand in Chapter 7...