The girls' intro dance

Discussion in 'Beautiful Cooking II - 美女廚房 2' started by Paranoidandroid, Aug 17, 2009.

1. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

The dancing is a totally boring and waste of time. More time should be spent on the cooking.

2. tinlunlau

tinlunlau Well-Known Member

omg...they finally switched to another song!!!

3. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

lol yea....their dance to 'womaniser' is so much better XD

4. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Well they did have 6 months to practise

5. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

its better, still dont like it xD they are sooooooo fake when introducing mooncakes, even ah kit is better

6. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

^+10000000000000000 KIT FTW .... ima gonna try and find pics of her <3 and yeah womanizer dance was better ........ and they so fake when eating the yuet beng ... the girl was like breaking a little bit off then just swallowing it .... and when i say little .. it was TINY

7. macross

macross Member

the dance is annoying, the same dance every time .....

8. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

I hate what they do with their legs at the beggining (shaking motion?). It's so stupid and disgusting. The girls are somewhat useless .....

9. LJkAze

LJkAze Guest

Sigh~~ The first episode I thought they just doing to do opening song then it went on for couple of episode. After they switch to girl dancing practically every episode I was like wow. Everytime I watch on sunday I skip it all. Damn kinda miss the first season where Ronald, Alex, and Edmond took song and turn into song about food ^_^.

10. Archmagus

Archmagus Active Member

It was interesting at first, but now it's boring

11. aznwireboi

aznwireboi Member

watching them dance everytime gives me the creeps and they look really stupid because those dancing moves does not fit them(unless they actually have junks in the trunk).Always skip til i see Ronald, Alex, and Edmond.

12. melody4201

melody4201 Active Member

I totally agree with you! these ppl needs to stop those dances.. they are soo bad.. i don't understand why those girls would go on the show and dance.. if the producers or whoever wanted girls to dance.. they need to hire better than those girls.. NO BODY FIGURES! only have the body of a broomstick~

13. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i like how they point out the mistakes they made in the last ep

14. softbaked007

softbaked007 Active Member

the booty shaking is never too much to watch, but the dance is very lame. And un synchronized lol...

15. LeoKu

LeoKu Member

~ i liked it~ simple

16. siubaak

siubaak New Member

y, but the ending of the song where the guys jumps down is awesome ^^ :jump:

17. worgorgec

worgorgec Well-Known Member

Their dancing makes me squirm each time the timing is sooooooo bbbaadddd its not funny
    and the way they dance kinda seems like they're not even putting any effort into dancing

18. naruto02

naruto02 Well-Known Member

yea i find it annoying, also it seems at least one of the girls mess up the dancing routine each time

19. angelzkiss910

angelzkiss910 Member

I sooooo agree! They're only good at showing off their skinnnnny body! ughh

20. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

just watched the show. i definitely skip the dance and the intro to the teen chefs whatever, only funny part is when they actually come on the show i think the intro segment is pathetic and useless. this show could definitely benefit by cutting off some segments cause i have to skip like 10 mins everything.