The guy who plays Damien Lau's assistant.

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by Venuslai, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Venuslai

Venuslai Member

(Sorry, I mean he plays Joe Ma's assistant) Can you believe he is Mr Hong Kong? He is such a retard. He can't act at all. The biggest failure of this series is casting him and Toby Leung. They both can't act to save themselves!

2. qoo2828

qoo2828 Well-Known Member

u mean rocky?? lol wtf hes awesome he completely played his role perfect.... hes not suppose to act.. all he does is stand there and act big... hes a bodygaurd lol... toby..... well thts another topic =D

3. up69

up69 Active Member

toby is the daughter of the flim producer, i guess that is why she is in DOL

4. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Are you referring to Rocky or Felix?

5. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

yes, toby is the daughter of the producer. in TVB, if u hv relations with someone high up, not matter how bad looking or can't act, they will still use them and promote them as much as possible. it's the chinese workplace culture.

6. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

Rocky isnt Joe Ma's assistant...hes Joe's uncles assistant...

7. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

U meant Rocky? He is the assistant of Ngai Tin Hang la... Not Joe Ma... Well he is a newbie so u cant expect much from him yet since he is still learning... You dont expect a new actor/actress will do good during their amateur period... And yes... he was Mr Hong Kong...

8. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Their acting are great but Toby is alttle ahh...

9. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Rocky....Stiff and suited the bodyguard + assistant role...haha...He was worst in the drama about insurance - i 4got the name : Starring- Sunny Chan,Melissa Ng,Kenneth Ma,etc...

10. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Rocky was called Coffee in that series. It's playing over in Toronto on Fairchild now.

11. gday

gday Well-Known Member

lol rocky yea my mum said he is like a vase, just stands there. its the best role taht suits him coz he cant act well heheh but his big and so matchs the bodyguard role!

12. Cskills

Cskills Well-Known Member

I was wondered if Rocky was related to Jackie Chan in some way....cause they kinda look alike from certain angles....LOLz

13. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

both were mr. HK and all that mr. shit.

toby is overdose,
    joe ma is a horse shit face.

14. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

that show is called love garuanteed it finished airing in vancouver last week

15. 1337rice

1337rice Member

Rocky wasn't that bad, his acting was fine...
    but gawd...i hate Toby Leung, HER VOICE IS SO WHINY

16. he can't mess up a body guard role ... -lol but when he plays something else... he's pretty bad...too stiff... BUT he's still a fairly new actor.

17. Lemonginseng

Lemonginseng Member

Whenever I see bulky guys, I don't like them that much. They give me the image of the dull and boring type lol. Anyway, urmm...I think Rocky did an ok job, it's his character to be loyal to the core and well just there. Realistically, I don' t think there is a person like that except maybe gangsters to their Big Brothers maybe.