The Hardest words to pronounce in English

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by gawain187, May 15, 2009.

1. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

duh i'm not that much ofa motor mouth, but i do sometimes talk too quickly for some people but the majority understands thouhg.. dunno why tho...

2. Turbo posts ftw.. anyway, thats cus they are used to it, its like my grandmother, we could understand her but many times i watched people with blank expressions on their faces as they had no idea what she was on about, i had to play the role of the translator

3. bbgirlsum

meh i hate the role of being a translator sometimes i have a row with the other person so that my dad feels bad for making me the translator LOL
    Turbo posts = fast fingers puahahaa

4. ROFL, its never been that bad for me, i get to lol at the person

5. bbgirlsum

i always end up having a row with my dad more though then we end up slammign the doors at each other or the fact that we ignroe each other the resto f the day

6. lol my bro tried to ignore me not long ago when we fell out over something, so i kept talking to him like everything was normal then he gave up lol

7. bbgirlsum

meh my sis is the hard nut to crack i try tio be friendly after a row and she wont forget about the row till like a week later.. and she slags me off too

8. ^ well i had to talk to him like normal with him ignoring me for about a week and a half, now it will last only a day, if a argument happens i try not to let it carry on into the next day, but its rare anyway, only wen he does dumb stuff i cant ignore >.<

9. bbgirlsum

our arguments never get solved, it just get ignored then when it sparks back up im the one in tears and in rage hahaa

10. Girls...... my sis is much harder to deal with than my bro, when she is mad at me for no apparent reason i just assume its.. you know.. "girls stuff"

11. bbgirlsum

haha i stress at my dad all the time and says im being disrespectful when i was literally stressed coz of surroundingso r lack of sleep or ill and he doesnt understand that girls cant control their temper lol

12. lol, he should have been prepared for this.. im gona get ready to go out, cya later.

13. bbgirlsum

he lives in a house with 3 females and he's still not adjusted to it!!

14. [mJ9]

[mJ9] Well-Known Member

The British and the Americans talk tooo quickly!!i had difficulties watching a movie in English language without subs 5years ago

15. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Get a room you two

16. wongahy

wongahy Member

Speak slowly and open your mouth to sound out each word clearly. That is the key. =)

17. ^ahhhhhh i get it now.....

18. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Watch Rush Hour, easiest way to learn from there

19. intraland

intraland Well-Known Member

dude speaking slowly.... takes a lot of time. people want it FAST FAST FAST.

20. kannade

kannade Member

I can't do words with two "R" sounds in a row like "error" and "juror."

Actually, I can't do a lot words with repeated sounds. When I say "Social studies" I say "Sosou studies" instead because of the repeated "S" sounds. :/