The House

Discussion in 'Survivor's Law II - 律政新人王II' started by KaY_xD, Jan 14, 2008.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

the house of the Suen's (not MK Sun), is the same as War of In-Laws II right now, and same with Heart of Greed.

lol, just want to bring it up.

2. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

There are limited "house" studios at TVB, and they dont want to spend money making new ones everytime. So you basically get the same houses all the time with different dramas if you notice carefully, and watched most TVB dramas over the years.

3. westkikass

westkikass Active Member

there are heaps of dramas that share the same house doesn't bother me anymore but brings back memories

4. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

yeah, i remember, that house, is where they film the Dragon Reloaded 2003, fun

5. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

that is probably one of TVB's owned mansions. it was also used in brink of law

6. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

most of the stuff are using repeatly since they probably own those stuff.. they might even own a few buses, taxis, car, etc lolz

7. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

yaaa .... always the same house... MK suns new house,too . Triumph in the skies was filmed there i guess >_<

8. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

and also Vincent's house......i dont rmb the name of the drama.....there's 1 scene where lots of teens were on drugs, then a women came in, and the kids almost stabbed that girl....idk,

9. i thought TVB city was suppose to be BIG..... appearently it's not big enough -lol i didn't catch the houses if they were the same or not....im bad at paying attention to detail!

10. sakurafossil

sakurafossil Well-Known Member

lol, i didnt notice that they were the same house... but the pool area does look familiar... hehe =D

11. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

That mansion I seen it over 10 time and up same with the ancient series the streets.

12. AznVR4

AznVR4 Member

TVB pretty much uses the same house and locations along with the same cars. in many of these series the same cars are also used.

13. evilangle

evilangle Member

Haha. it's not just the houses and apartments that get re-used. Sometimes they have the same background music, and also there is alot of repeat in costumes at times too.

14. fallenheart

fallenheart Member

the only think i notice is that TVB uses the same car... with the same number plate.. didnt pay much attention to the houses though. haha

15. YingYing

YingYing Well-Known Member

hmmm..really? didnt notice..i did notice that wars of in laws 2 house and the one in heart of greed were the same though..

ah..yeh the bright yellow car was also driven by joel chan in green grass of home..think fala's car in family link was the same one too?