The Invisible Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Knoctur_nal, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

2. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

I already have it, but thankz anywayz

3. lol please noooo....I owe too many favors already... -lol. Damn I am like in favor debt... -doh. I was thinking about dl again.. but was too lazy... but since you posted up the link.. might as well... -lol. thanks. oh was HSDS?? lol

4. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

since there is no real subject to this thread, we can talk bout anything as long as its invisble right? mmmmm, these strawberries are so good, just picked them this morning from backyard. why are they not as big as the store bought ones? these are puny! but its sweeter because we planted them ourselves

5. umm that's great... yes there's no real purpose to this thread... but i'm changing it to Half-Invis. Half-Vis.... -lol

Ok back to my Promiscuous Girl (Remix) -whistle . Summer Nights sound better in the afternoon... how ironic is that -lol. oh geez i better hit the sack aka the hay... aka the tempurpedic...-sleep

6. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

summer nights sounds best when the sun is setting -bigsmile

7. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

since where on the topic of songs, nellys new beats is def rockin it for now

8. loO4la

loO4la Well-Known Member

wow did not know you had such a manipulative mind peachey. :p do tell what favors you will request. i'm curious. hehehehe.

lol i think this thread has turned into the "spam" thread. ahaha How do you make the font invisible anyway??

9. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

just click quote on an already invisible messege and it will have the [color] tag on it.

10. loO4la

loO4la Well-Known Member

oh haha I knew that. lol thanks Nirvania! (but shouldn't it be Nirvana? o_O)

11. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

no it shouldnt. spelling it that way gives it uniqueness!

12. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

and i like nia and not na

13. loO4la

loO4la Well-Known Member

HSDS = Heavenly Sword Dragon Sabre. You know....the TVB series.
    [​IMG]

Peachy's talking about the part where Gigi Lai's character Chiu Man makes Lawrence Ng's character Cheung Mo Kei owe her 3 favors for saving his Yi Fu (or something like that).

And this is for you Ecko > Quote from Cheung Mo Kei (loosely), "Funny, if you tell me to be a dog or cat, do something extraordinarilly terrible and against my morals, I would have to obey you?" hahah :p

lol whatever floats your boat -whistle

14. lol damn girl you sure know your TVB...-clapclap. Yea that movie hella old.. don't remember the last time i saw it. Well she saved someone right? I highly doubt me listening to lil rob is gonna help save anymore... -lol. damn girl's too greedy... >.<

Ayo Knoc. you talkin' about that new Janet & Nelly joint?? I just heard it a min. ago...-lol the beat is pretty nice...

15. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

wow, I woulda neva guessed that

16. loO4la

loO4la Well-Known Member

lol don't underestimate this lil chicka. I'm vietnamese but I know my wuxia. ;)

17. well if you can't, why try then!!! why not just STFU if you couldn't guess...

now that's some lyrical skills...-clapclap

18. loO4la

loO4la Well-Known Member

Thank you, thank you *humble bow in your direction *

I have many other skills you've yet to witness :D

19. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

geez man, you PMSing?

20. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

I'm still thinking. Like Chiu Man, the favors will surface at the most unexpected times and in the most unexpected circumstances... it makes for a more interesting life. -clapclap

Muahaha!!!! Ecko is now weak in my hands... beg me, Ecko!!! If I'm feeling generous at the moment, I might just let you off the hook. Otherwise, you might have to be under my debt forever. HA HA HA *evil laugh*

I was looking for this quote... darn, you're good. How did you find it so easily? Or did you have it memorized... haha. That was what I had in mind when I sought 3 favors from him. -devil

hahah he seems to have been on the rampage lately... could it be sexual frustration? -lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.