The Invisible Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Knoctur_nal, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

thats not funny

2. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

Whatt? I'm not lying about my gender... and I'm not trying to flirt with anyone! :(

Actually, now that you've mentioned it, obviously I did not reject him... He IS no awesome guy! -lol

See what I mean??! All the ladies love me :D

-rotfl I think there may be a higher probability of something going on between Ecko & Knoc. These 2 were meant for each other since the beginning... I dare not come in between them ;)

3. oh someone back with taht Fiyaaa huh... this whole he got a thing for her and she got a thing for him thing has gon on long enough...

here to clear it up once and for all...

Knoc_Turnal + Nirvania = KnoCVania...
    Kdotc + peachey = Kdotchey...

4. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

Yep... I'm on fire alright! See Ecko? I knew you've always had the hots for me :D

5. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

You two should get your own thread -tongue2

6. NOOOOOOO!!! Peachey's mine!!!! imma fight for her n butt into their thread.... !! lol

7. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

Dawn you should fully know that thread hijacking is strickly against the rules ^^;

8. really??? hmmmm... i'll put a mask on so no one can recognise me -fear

9. hey.. that mask looks familiar... -huh. Are you the one that's following me home!? -shock

while you have the mask on... go kick dimsum's ass for calling you a thread hijacker... -lol

10. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lol y me...im tooo goodd for peachey hahahaah =p

11. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

KnoCVania sounds better

12. lol you wanna join a three way...

KnoDotcaNia...

-rotfl omg just try saying that 5 times really fast... -lol

13. loO4la

loO4la Well-Known Member

Okay, now I'm totally lost. But here's my rough translation of our members current love affairs -

So Peachey and Ecko's relationship ended in a bitter break up due to Ecko's insecurities and the growing numbers of suitors after Peachey. Upset and distressed, he ran to Knoc (who is currently in a relationship with Nirvania, but has always harbored secret feelings for Ecko, thus cheated on Nirvania) for comfort, and they've been together ever since.

Peachey, disheartened about the recent break-up, wanted to make ammends with Ecko, but seeing as how he and Knoc were so lovey dovey together, realized that they were destined to be with one another from the start, and thus decided not to interfere. Jaded, she attempts to make a pass on 'KDOTC' but gets rejected.

Am I correct?

14. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

^
    is this what this thread is abt? sry, i aint gonna read back 39 pages and highlight half the stuff to read. Maybe it's meant to be hidden... but i'm too lazy

15. yes but then you forgot about how Ecko transforms into a machine himself... and becomes a successful singer... and goes out and hollas at girls with

Sexy Love... girl the things you do
    (Oh baby baby) Keep me sprung, keep running back to you
    Oh I love making love to you

Now Knoc, Peachey, Kdotc... all by themselves... moves on to their next target... and word on the street is Kdotc has been secretly admiring the young n talented loO4la Wuxia Expert...

16. loO4la

loO4la Well-Known Member

*shrug* I am still waiting for them to clarify if I am right or not. But from what I've gathered so far, it seems like my theories are at the least, 90% correct. -huh

17. loO4la

loO4la Well-Known Member

-ohmy I have nothing to do with this Ecko! Do not drag me into this complicated love pentagon and use me as your shield!!! This has gotten way out of hand and is a little too much for this fragile heart of mine. :(

18. actually no one likes anybody... we are all secretly planning an attack...

Sexy Love... girl the things you do....
    (Ooh, baby, baby)
    Keep me sprung....
    keep running back to you....
    Ooh I love....
    making love to you....
    Say babygirl you know you're my (sexy love...)

19. it's too late the war has begun... now are you with us or against us...-cool2
    the fight for the future for the PAs rests solely in your hands...
    you are the chosen one... heave my words...
    your wuxia will only lead you to more trouble if you do not side with us...
    they are coming for you...
    they've came from the other side of the world...
    So...
    let the fight for all PAs begin....

20. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

loolas in the scuttle now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.