The Last Bloop Thread-Ecko

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, May 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chieeeeeeeeew!!
    U lie to me -cry2
    Sei jai!!

2. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^lol no i didnt, i said it as a possibity sor mui :p

3. Veincentury

Veincentury Well-Known Member

Okay here's a solution for you stop watching Lost...watch Castaway with Tom Hanks like everyweek the show is on.

4. internet explorer and microsoft are both a fucking pain in the ass!!!!!!

-censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored

i cant uninstall ie 7, to get ie 6 back, so i cant do my fucking job!!

and all the info provided by microsoft is as good as donkey shit for all its worth

5. you probably have to hack the registry to revert back the version... as you would with windows media player..

6. ^ i did that too. i hacked every possible thing and still, doesnt effing work...

7. have you tried downloading a new copy.. install over then uninstall??

8. ^ yes.

microsoft is really gay. i hate it. next time im buying a computer, its gonna be a mac, or i change it to linux.

9. n you tried repairing it?? you prolly have a virus...

or maybe you should call up that tech buddy of yours... ;) -rotfl hahahhah

10. ^ nah.. you know what? i give up. im just gonna use my desktop. has ie6 installed.

11. ^ you are a genius. thank you ecko!

12. yup I'm good... i know... -cool2

13. ive been having problems after problems after problems... after this was fixed, another one pops up... microsoft is gay, and my job just has support from microsoft.. i hate it.

14. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

who wanan see ripin skin? lol
    i got like 4 blister on my right foot and 4 on my left foot and one on my thumb...i peeled the thumb one and regret doin it cause it effing hurts when it comes into contact with anything

15. lol what happend got your ass beat??

16. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

hockey lol....this is painfull

17. lol why didn't you just stay home n play NHL on xbox instead... -lol

18. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

cause it was an asian game lol......if u look at my thumb u'll see this red circle...effing hurtsss.............now i can't play beach vball tomoro

19. canadian tire is killing me.... 15 hours of studying sports stuff and customer support by sunday ='(

30 lessons... 30 tests..... DAYUM lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.