The Last Bloop Thread-Ecko

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, May 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

if your still ill you should stop partying 24/7 then :p

next time get the flu tablet pill thingies, then no need to drink anything nasty :D

2. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

aaahhhh...had such a busy day at work...........luckily....i was wearin my puma's this time hehehe

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

shirt reminds me of this song:

[youtube]5U-rZf4ayos[/youtube]

4. MissCheekS

hahahaha yeah same here nas

5. bloop just got back from playing big 2 all night, lost 24 i smell like heavy heavy smoke *shower and sleep*

6. oh my.. im glad my dad got a snow blower.... pretty intense snow storm... but no sweat compared to montreal lol

and a gooooood hot chocolate after snow work out.... mmmmm...

7. MissCheekS

just had a fight with one of my friends....it was pretty heavy

so...what to u do...when u have a bf and u dont like him anymore...?
    u just break up and tell him to get out of ur life...
    but when u have this kinda situation with one of ur girls uve known for a very long time...
    what do u say....???
    its hard...but sometimes u gotta do whats best...enough is enough

dont feel like pretending or trying to fix something thats broken
    ive had it....

8. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

^

Now you have to ask yourself, was the thing you argued worth losing a long time friend? Was this break up out of a rash thought? Try to think over it and see what went wrong and maybe you can find the solution to fix this issue.

cheers -hug

9. MissCheekS

nah...i know enough now...
    ive always tolerated her "victim role" attitude...and took a lot of shit from her in the past
    whenever theres something wrong...its never her fault...

we used to get along very well...weve been friends since high school...
    but ppl change...

dont feel like trying to make this work.....cuz dont think its worth it
    hate the freakin drama that comes with it...this aint no dr phil...i wish her all the best though
    she has a good heart... shes just a big mess i dont wanna deal with...

told her not to call or talk to me anymore...blocked her off my msn list as well...
    im not sad....just pissed...she said some things i dont appreciate....

10. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Thats a little contradictory if she has a good heart but whenever there's something wrong, its never her fault :p

jk aside, if you cant tolerate her, maybe take some time off and really reflect it over cuz a lot of times, we make decisions based on a sudden emotion and on the spur. When we do that, it never do us any good maybe only except the moment we do it. My 2 cents, think it over in a 3rd person view and weight the pros and cons cuz she "used" to be a good friend from high school til now. Friendship doesnt take a day to build and what attracts us to be friends in the first place is not how they conform to our views or expectations, its the way they are. Besides, there's always up and down in friendship. If you deem it not worth your time, drop it but before you do that, truly take the time to think it over. Hmmm, you mentioned that she said something you dont appreciate, care to elaborate? Not to point fingers, but are those things that will make a life and death issue? Ppl do make mistakes and im sure at one point or another, we all said or did something not appropriate.

Forgive, forget and f*** off? or Forgive and learn together?

11. MissCheekS

welll..good heart i mean...shes not evil or anythin...
    ive got a 3rd person view...she's sorta involved...and says the same thing as i am

she told me she was happy im leavin the country!!! gaaah! that pissed me off!!
    not just that...anotherthing i dont appreciate is that she bitched about me to my ex bf
    playing victim...say i never call her....damn she called me like 1 week ago with a super problem
    and i tried to help her out...but she got pissed at me for telling her how i feel....WHAT THE HELL
    she didnt say very bad things...buttttt....im like...if im ur friend say it to MY face

but oh well...let it be....im sure wont die without her....
    its always her who comes asking me for my help anyway...i never ask her for anything

12. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

^ Make her feel guilty -evil

13. cheeks i was in your shoes three months ago..

it was with this girl ive been VERY close friends with for years... but long story short, she did some pretty stupid things that werent at all tolerable.. 3 of my friends broke all ties with her... i did for like... a month.. but then i realized what being a friend is all about. if a friend of mine does something i really really hate, i dont just break ties with them, i stick with them, tell them what they did was not tolerable.. they dont realize it until someone tells them. after i told my friend what stupid things she did, she did start to change, so now shes more tolerable..

but being a friend is being able to help out your friend.. if you just walk out of your friends life, its just like walking away from a stranger.. you werent friends to begin with..

14. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Well said.

15. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

it also takes two to maintain a friendship.

16. MissCheekS

we were very close friends in high school...it became a bit less after that...
    we kept contact and were still fine i guess

i dont really agree with the last bit....people change...
    just like a bf and gf can stop loving eachother cuz their too different...i believe the same thing can happen with friends
    weve been friends since i was 12...weve both changed alot...and i dont think were on the same page anymore

ive never walked out on a friend before...and its not easy for me to do this because i have trouble closing the door on ppl unless they have done something very bad to me

you know what...and im not even sure if i can do it...but this drama keeps coming
    i dont feel like facing this shit every once in a while
    once again its not just this one thing that happened tonight...its just all the little things together
    they make me wonder what this friendship is worth

17. lol good point.. my friend was really sad when i walked out on her.. she decided to change i guess..

youre looking at friendship like a couple's relationship...

i look at close friendship as family relationship.. a long story, but that friend of mine considers me as an uncle-type figure..

knoc's right.. it takes two to maintain a friendship.. see if youre friend is willing to do what it takes to keep this relationship. if she isnt willing to do that, then you have all the right to walk out.

i myself refuse to be friends with such type of people..

18. MissCheekS

i know...my friend is sad too atm....
    but...what if I dont want to be in this anymore cuz i had enough of this shit?

19. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Guess you can just make this relationship as a casual "acquaitance" type only. hi, bye, how are you and thats it.

20. MissCheekS

hmmm well...im off to aussie soon i think...so....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.