The Last Bloop Thread-Ecko

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, May 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

not everyone suffers from the huge average drop though, im just too lazy to keep up with my studying.

i have lots of friends who are maintaining high 80 aves and one with a 95 % university average. They giver 110% though, and i just don't have that kind of dedication.

2. reno

reno Well-Known Member

i didnt' fail~
    im sure u wanna do the same :p

prac exams (computing ones) are like hit n miss
    wen u just can't get one of them, nothing works out =/

science prac exams are worse...
    >.<

but i'm sure u guys will be fineee =)
    fearless, i got 7.5 hours to go b4 i take my flight
    pending it doesn't get delayed AGAIN

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

in HS is was rocking a 60 average, now i had a 3.0 --> 2.76 ---> 2.5...fcukk im gona be on probation soon

4. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

gotta get the high marks to get a good job and afford more cruises lol

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

already on probation here...one more kick and i'm booted out....fuck

6. reno

reno Well-Known Member

whats probation??

isn't probation wen ur on like a "trial" at a job?? =/

7. ehhh turns out, watching some non stop tv does make me feel better about my marks lol

but its now 5 in the morning hahaha

8. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

uni put u on probation for usually a year? if ur marks fall below a certain percentage. u have a year to bring it back up or ur ass gets booted out for a certain period of time. after that certain period of time (2 years? usually) then u gotta go thru a tonne of crap to get back in.

i'm really sorry to hear all of u guys and ur exams. i dunno what to say to make u guys feel better but on the reality side of it all, u can retake the course....i know some of u would prob rather kill urself then redo it but sometimes the extreme just has to occur. i flunked calculus to miserably, i started crying outside the exam room when i finished the final. another thought, what year are these courses ur taking, cause quite honestly, if u plan to further ur education, only the last two years count.-->not always, but sometimes.

9. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

as soon as i finished my last exam, i forgot about it all... i refuse to think how badly i may have done. Ill worry about that when i get my results, im gonna enjoy my holidayszzzzz :D

10. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

time to bust out that chin intelligence and kill some make up classes to kick your gpa.

11. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

u can buy me and dann dinner =)

i threw a table at the prof and i just got out of jail..thast y im on probation..gota report to the P.O every week hzhhahhahahh

it ain't that easy when theres group work involveddd

12. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

*sigh*...just spent most of the day trying to do christmas shopping...and didnt get anything....
    why is it so hard to shop for people.....and everyone says they want surprises....grrrrr
    guess will have to battle the crowds again...which is gonna be even worse over the weekend >.<

anyways off for din din party with friends wooooohoooooo.....!!

13. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

lol i call that indecisiveness :p a whole day and not one present.....

14. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Baaaammmm!!!!!

15. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Time to get to work again.

16. brown_bear

w00T w00T..!!...just went shopping briefly..managed to get a few things...:D....for others
    and a few things for meeeEEee yayy!!...now just got a few moreee and then im done keke....

17. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

gaaaah.... i wish i could go shoppin... but i had to work...and thats what ill be doing the next two days too....

work was shiiiit today....:( sooooo busy..... impatient annoyin ppl...gahhh....
    im sooo tired atm (-_-)

i really have to buy my parents and sis some presents :p

18. brown_bear

^ wahh ya stilll not done any...its like 2 days left ga wor....lookies like ya mite as well wait for after xmas sales
    nows....kekekeke...^^....or or or just make them something MissCreativityCheeks....kakaka....

eeEEeee...why are my feeettt so cold -down....

19. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^possibly cause.... its cold? or poor circulation in the feet -lol

20. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

hahaha....self made gift? i wont get away with thattt....!!!

ive always got cold feet too...even now its like -7 degrees out there...and i dont wear socks...
    i dont really like socks :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.