The MLB Thread

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by shinobi, Mar 30, 2013.

1. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

:tongue2:

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Even when the Jays had the lead, they weren't fucking around in the dugout. All serious faces.

Our crazy bullpen didn't come clutch this time. Or should I say Sanchez didn't come clutch. I had a feeling he was gonna blow it when the commentary said that in a previous outings, he let his inherited runners score.

3. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

Its tough for a rookie to go out every time, with RISP, a 12 game win streak on the line. The whole sellout crowd cheering for you to get out of the jam. It's a lot of pressure on him. If it was me I would pull Price after the first hit, Price hadn't been hitting his zones all day and with 10+ hits already that I felt was a little much already.

But yeah I was going to mention in my other post aobut how there were no smiles and the commentator said that. Just got too sleepy to type anymore.

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Only won 1 of 3 this series.. but bigger picture won 4 of 6 including last week's series.

Both team pitching was great this series. Only half a game back but we have 3 more games played than the Yanks. Thought Hutch would be shaky today since he gave up the opening hit but settled down and showed a good outing today.

5. picked up Hutchy for last day fantasy start too :chow: crucial W for me :kelefe:

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Good pickup only if he's starting a home game. Otherwise.. :sick:

7. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

Hutchison was sent to Triple A, the next couple games doesnt need a 5th starter since the pitchers get about a 5-6 days rest. Some offense from the Triple A team was called up, as it's the NL teams they will be facing.

8. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Drew Hutch is shit on the road, so with the rest days and away games, it's weird to see him go down but it's also reasonable. :lol:

I wonder why we need bats because there is no DH in NL. Totally different game of baseball.

My question is how come he didn't have to go through waivers..

9. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

I love how David Price is anxious to bat =D

10. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

What a rally. Good thing Tulo didn't let me down a second time :kelefe: Then got blessed by that Beltre error. Was gonna pick up Tolleson but went with Giles like two weeks ago.

Look at this Knuckler. It's crazy. Too bad he's still shit :kevin:

11. Tolleson 70% owned (Y)

never seen his knuckler move like that as Jay :john2:

12. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

Wow that movement.....so crazy since we dont really see it from the camera angle.

13. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

I love how Ranger fans were going nuts with every homerun, or taking the lead.....then 9th inning... LETS GO BLUE JAYS

14. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Toronto Blue Jays @BlueJays
    The @BlueJays have now scored 10+ runs in 21 games this season to extend club record.

3 wings in 1 game.. what a beast

15. Jeff

Wings:kelefe:

i heard the players didn't like hats being thrown on field...in baseball world thats disrespect? its not their tradition :hmm:

16. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

shinobi

Really? I thought it was pretty cool. It's true that it's not a baseball tradition, but it's also rare to get a hat-trick home run :boblaff:

More hat-tricks than the Leafs will get this season :kelefe:

Edwing must've liked it

17. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

[​IMG]

Shitty picture but it was taken after Donaldson's triple today.

Too bad we lost.. :( Not clutch in the 9th..

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  18. always hated sky dome lol too far unless u ground level but you get to see packed house :kevin:

that Salazar guy was a beast :john2: will win series tho

19. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

shinobi

The MVP chants and the crowd going nuts after that triple was the loudest crowd I've experienced in like 4-5 games at Rogers Centre. It was crazy. Salazar was good though, Jays didn't get enough runs for Price.

Didn't see an Edwing either, but at least he extended his hit streak!