The Most Disturbing or Pisses You Off Subject/Class

Discussion in 'School Work Help' started by TRUEXDREAMS, May 21, 2008.

1. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol Syddie Teachers are Blah , thats why u hate it hehe =P

2. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

^lol i was gonna say to evo...R U NOT FROM SYD???
    big fat bridge....u need directions? take train to circular quay and walk towards the water :p

aaaanyways...how come no one likes religion but me =/

3. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Angie's a committed Religious person

4. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol RE is boring, and Really Useless, unless ur gunna be a Religious Person, i dunno Check the Bible and earn money or something? its just Mo Liu doing RE

5. MissCheekS

^ well....philly....sometimes u learn things for ur personal benefit....information u receive n u can think about...
    e.g. if ppl more would learn fatcs about muslims n actually read the koran before they scream out loud that all the muslims are bad and that the koran was full of shit i think this world would b much better...
    less misunderstandings about their religion and more open discussions can do a lot....at least a lot more than judging...

&&& ur not meant to make money out of everythiiing...u u u u....faat cheen hon!?

btw....not trying to say that u guys are judgmental or whatever...just sayin in generallll

6. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol yer, im fat cheen hon, want to study accounting, and some fianical thing in uni or something =P
    lol ,

7. MissCheekS

dont get urself into finance......... its boring as helllllllllllllllllllllllllll

8. yea atm i would like to jump off a bridge... financial side is hell..

anywayz, i knows some people that also likes religion while they dont believe it themself, some people likes to know stuff you know :p

9. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

my most disturbing yet interestin class is health n social care...cos we always hav interestin debates tho the worst one was about being born with gay genes etc...tho the class was proper against it like cos they all catholics...but yeh the debates always end up with some sort of sexual discussion like...eg...the size of a guy does/doesnt matter...etc...n what does my teacher say? she says...doesnt matter about the size its the impact of the bullet....i'm like wtf????

10. dickson

dickson Well-Known Member

lol impact of the bullet

11. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

does everyone go to a private school?
    my school is like asianland. kinda like box hill in a school. so many fobs.

12. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^Public School all the way for me :punk:
    [​IMG]
    -whistle-whistle-whistle:xd::xd::xd:
    Did I pass r.e now?
    Jokes

Never did any studies of religion...seemed boring to me...subject that pissed me off is Software Design and Development, in year 11 we got this teacher who would randomly sings and walks out of the room after he just tells you to read this chapter...
    Apparently I've got a teacher that is similar to him in uni in my Networking Essentials. Except he doesn't sings but comes late to lecture/tutorial and lets us off 30 min early...had him again for IT literacy class lecture! Which he mislead us for exams! He said for lecture we get multiple choice and tutorial we get summary writing, but in tutorial we get multiple choice and summary writing and in lecture we got essay writing...WTF?!?!

13. bbes

bbes Incredible

oh i had to do RS from year 7 to 9 i believe. it was quite interesting tbh but sometimes it can get quite boring. learning about other religions is rather useful knowledge to know i think.

14. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol Box Hill High, haha Box Hill is Awesome, but i would choose Glenny, hotter girls there, my school is practially all white ppl -_-, no fun at all

15. bobbylee

i dun go box hill high. glenny is cool, its like mini city.

#35 bobbylee, May 22, 2008
    Last edited: May 25, 2008
  16. clevergurl55

clevergurl55 Well-Known Member

wow it seems like almost everyone went to a catholic school of some sort..guys what happened to belief in the public education system!?!?!? lol its ok, after attending university, I don't believe in the public school system anymore T_T . Worst class in my life would have to be a tie between harmony 4 which I had to take to get my certificate in music and linear algebra where I got a 32% on one of the midterms.

17. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Public School Represent

18. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

Religion is interesting lol. Though it can be somewhat dry sometimes.

19. karoen

karoen Well-Known Member

math and physics most definitely....

never understand anything in those classes...even if i try hard....

20. bobbylee

chemistry is horrible, just dun get it