The Nemesis (The 2nd Coming) (working title)

Discussion in 'Fan Fix' started by BabyRain, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Chapter 15 updated!!! It was a very tough chapter for me to write... -sweat
    Hope you peeps like it...

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

right on keepin this updated las.

3. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Nice action sequence... Wind only got a cameo appearance, I was kind of waiting for the other shoe to drop in this chapter...

And LOL @ the whole "hold your breathe and the vampire can't smell you" thing -lol

4. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

ooh. action-packed thriller. and that picture is gross..

5. BabyRain

^Uhm yeah... LOL.
    Hope you peeps liked the 'action' or at least found it a whee bit entertaining, as it was tough for me to try and describe the 'sequences'. Hope it keeps you on the edge of ur seat... (lol) or wondering who's going to die... MDD perhaps?

6. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

This first part of the fight was fantastic. I wonder whether Wind will help MDD or help the main vampire instead in the next chapter. Now I think the chief will die.

7. BabyRain

^If Wind helps the main vampire, then I am pretty sure you and the rest have no chance to escape at all ! -devil

How about making all of u die in the cave?

8. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Hmm a new unexpected turn in the story...and am I the only one seeing an analogy with the board posting behaviour of Annikin and his character not dying despite all the talisman stucked on his forehead? -lol

9. BabyRain

^LOL, your analogy cracks me up. (Yeah i think you were the only one) but what an interesting and amusing analogy indeed.

Oh what did ya mean by the 'new unexpected' turn? Which part of it is unexpected? :p

10. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

^That MDD got bitten by the vampire :)

11. “No, guileless and unoriginal as you are, I don’t expect you to comprehend that,”

LOL! shiet i got burned there by that statement!

“This is the Potion of Desire, feed it to the woman you yearn for and she shall be yours.”

I need not a measly potion to make any women mine.

heres a positive constructive advice: change me.

12. BabyRain

^Change you? What do u wanna change into? Let me see, let u get bitten by a werewolf? Or bitten by Aniking? -lol

13. well, at least with those endings, i wouldnt have to continue my embarrassment as smeck lol

14. BabyRain

Whut embarrassment... U know u enjoy it.. -rolleyes

Chapter 16 updated... Comments? -sweat
    Don't mind the 'ridiculous' chapter... heh

15. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

Chapter 16 is fabulous. Seems to me a tiny bit too short, but it was a good place to end. The drying up of the gall bladder and making it into a powder to combine with gun powder is an excellent idea. The elder vampire probably wasn't afraid of the garlic itself, but afraid of choking from garlic bits.

16. chickenutbread

^haha. imagine a vampire dying from choking on garlic bits.

reeeeaaally nice sentence. i had to read it twice to actually put all the words together. nice imagery. i liked this chapter and can't wait to find out who the scream came from..

17. BabyRain

Thanks :D I thought you disappeared since I haven't seen you posting lately... but the moment I update, you are here! -^_^
    Well I can tell you here, the scream came from Wind, his 'giving in' to his vampirism and loss of his last strain of humanity.

18. chickenutbread

kekeke. i sneak on in the dead of night. so of course you can't see me. -bigsmile

why, but of course i only go on PA to check for your story updates. everything else seems same ole same ole so i go for the juicy stuff before i have to do my homework (which somehow still ends up not finished until 2 in the morning).

19. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Haha, so an Asian vampire also doesn't like garlics? what more surprises can we expect in the following chapters? (chinese vampire hunting rituals for the western vampires for example?) :)

20. BabyRain

^LOL, nope, actually the vampire was just disliking the weird substance in his mouth... Never tasted garlic before -sweat
    Got nothing to do with fearing garlic. Wind did it to distract the vampire.. a bizarre way of distraction though I must say....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.