The Nemesis (The 2nd Coming) (working title)

Discussion in 'Fan Fix' started by BabyRain, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Knoc just came out of nowhere...

I think Wind will kill Ani King by ripping his (Ani King's, not Wind's) head off -devil then proceed to become the super super Eastern vampire (with a Bible...)

Keep it coming!!! I want to see who screamed in agony!!!

2. ...and then, out of nowhere, Dann transforms into Ironman, and kicks the schnitzel out of a random group of spammers!

-- "Ya thought I was just a measely shmeck did ya. WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG! I RULE THE WORLD!" Dann says why hysterically laughing.

And that's how it came to be that Dann was crowned King of the World.

The end

quite a nice story ending if i do say so myself. -lol

im kidding.. dont get all wacky!

3. hiake

Please don't do that to us. That would be one hack of a way to cut a long story short... And a waste of BR's talent...

4. mgfcortez

mgfcortez Well-Known Member

well sorry i haven't replyed to your story lately i been runing around alot after my mom got home.
    she's still really not to good off but she's better,i been trying to spend more time with her.
    and trying to find a job so i haven't really been online at all.
    but i haven't forgot your story:)
    and i read the last three chapters i miss so i'll coment on them;)

with name like Dufus these ppl are just made too die.lol
    i love the way wind and the vampire are linked togather but he still was fighting it.
    then to see what dann did with the fake dogs blood and other stuff being of no use.
    kinda feel sorry for dann if the find out what he done but the way everyone is dieing they might now.
    wasn't think mdd would get so messed up by the vampire him being the main guy of the story but who knows.lol
    he'll be layed up for awile if his legs are brokin unless there some magic to fix them.
    really can't wait to see whats next:)

keep up the great work baby!!!
    your storys are always so great;)

5. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Chapter 17 is here!!!
    Thanks for the comments, keep them coming!

6. mgfcortez

mgfcortez Well-Known Member

another great chapter:)
    i guess she fixed them broke bones with something?
    because poor mdd will be layed up for a wile i had a sprang foot once i was down for over a month so broke bone must be worst:p
    so dann gets prased for a change.lol
    guess will see what that stuff will do soon i don't think she fall for him like he hopes.lol
    well keep up the great work!!
    look forward to the next chapter:)

7. what do i read here?

"so dann gets prased for a change"

nice... time to read this chapter..

edit: hehehehe the start of dann's RULING HAS BEGUN!! muahhaahahaa

8. BabyRain

^Are you hallucinating Dann? -rotfl

9. hiake

So Dann is going to torture Lopez in a cellar now? Sounds like the plan...

Wonder when will Knoc pop in (or have passing mention) again -rolleyes

And oh, I think Tax, you and me should start a light meal over suffering human beings soon... This great spectacle should go well with a bottle of rich red... -devil Or of course, we can save our appetite for some grand finale...

All in all, amazing chapter you've posted! -hug Hope you get around to write/update/post some more soon!

10. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

I think the 3 evil girls should actually go do something evil soon. Right now, the 3 girls are just talking and not much action. Maybe have them personally torture a random person just for the fun of it.

Wind probably took out his pocket bible and persuaded ani king to join the church. Then both of them would go back to the cave acting like brothers and praying to god.

11. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

*shudder* cannibalism! haha. scary. i feel sorry for lopez. i bet pet gargoyles are way more effective than german shepherds eh? i'd like to have one ;)

can't wait to see what happens next. is loreen gonna die from the 'love potion'?

12. hiake

I totally share that sentiment, you know, and am currently demanding more screen time -pirate

You can try write an AU chapter with that... Go talk to BR ;)

13. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Hehe, very nice chapter indeed, but it's really time for more blood and torture for each of the individual characters methinks ;)

"Taxloss shrugged and turned her attention to the gargoyles..."
    >>>woah, that's so like me, the real Taxloss! I'm often easily distracted if there are any cute pets in my neighbour haha!

14. chickenutbread

can't wait for the next chapter! :) unless you're busy; school/work definitely come first. but otherwise, "ga yao ah!"

15. lidool.tk

lidool.tk Active Member

lolz~ i read the first few chappies and whenever i think of 無得頂, i tend to crack up at that name.. *sigh* great username though =D and great story =]=]=] its really good =]

16. BabyRain

Chapter 18 updated. Sorry for the delay peeps. Writers' block and laziness I guess -sweat

Thanks! -^_^

17. hiake

@Chapter 18>

Oh wow, Loreen guilt-tripping MDD!!! :D And mysterious siblings seeking the one and only legend... Hmmm, sounds promising -^_^

Keep up the excellent work~ Can't wait to see what will happen to the vampire plot!

18. chickenutbread

yay! chpt.18 is worded well. i want to know if wind's a complete and utter evil vampire now. o_O

19. hiake

Vampire? No doubt. Evil? Never! He's supposed to be the loyal servant of his God!

-devil

20. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

Wind is probably a vampire but trying out ways to cure himself.

Ch18 is a great intro to the next exciting scene. So many characters are all gathered around the same area now, something is sure going to happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.