The Perfect Guy

Discussion in 'Fan Fix' started by hadouken, Jul 18, 2007.

1. What is the perfect guy? Wait who is the perfect guy? Or better yet, who is the perfect person for me? I don’t really know.
    The man of my dreams over there! He’s only five feet away, waiting patiently in line. His short blonde hair shining brightly in the light, such beautiful hair! Oh those curls on his bangs are so sexy! His blue eyes and muscular jaws are smiling this way! I think I shall pretend not to notice him. Oh I’m such a dummy. I should have smiled back! Now he’s not even looking here anymore. I hope he`s a good cook, his hands are big he must be a good with those hands.
    Oh look he just let some lady with her crying baby cut in line. How thoughtful of him. He must be the perfect guy! Oh wait! He just put a finger up his nose…

2. Loreen66

Loreen66 Well-Known Member

I was reading and feeling how perfect and dreamy he his, until that one last line at the end lol. There goes the prefect man image. Great short story -clapclap

3. wheezo

wheezo Well-Known Member

i was expecting something like that, from reading her short stories, she likes to have a last line twist. =)

but if you're still wondering...
    i'm the perfect guy! =P hahhaha