The snow thingy of the santa :P

Discussion in 'Site Info, Rules, Feedback, and Announcements' started by Resentless, Dec 12, 2007.

1. the snow was on the forum :p

2. chi_man

chi_man Well-Known Member

thats noticeable :)

lol, you could at least come with a more original word that just copying lelijked lol :p

3. who said i copied lelijkerd? ;) maybe im the one that started saying it :p

4. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ who knows eh..righttt kittttt....-blush2

5. chi_man

well. Bb started to use that word first, than angie, and finally you???? :p

6. yea like bbear knows dutch :p ur not only lelijk... but your also stupiiiiid

7. chi_man

How dare you to underestimate my intelligence?? :p I know bb doesnt know dutch, but still she used it before you... look at this:

seems like you're the one who is stupid :p

8. seems like ur IQ is reallly low larr... discussing this with someone as stupid as you wont help anywayz... so w/e

9. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Yet you insist on having the last word... Quite the brilliant show of your intelligence as well.

10. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

I can't believe people are fighting over who copied whom using a cuss word.
    If it makes that person feels great by thinking he/she was the first one started using it.. by all means, declare yourself the smartest... whoever that is.

11. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

That's why at this age and time, not only do we need to learn how to swear, we have to coin non-existent words just so we can claim ownership over a swear word...

"Hey, he totally copied me, you see, I started using this string of symbols (for example: #@$*)as a swear word, it's so totally unique that whoever else used it can only have copied from me."

People can be so hilarious at times.

12. BabyRain

Oh no worries about that, I know a string of cuss words, hell I even know how to combo them.. Best of all, a mix of cuss words as well in English and some other languages... Ain't that awesome? Now, that I could perhaps claim ownership... "Hey you copied MY combo!"

I am so smart! -smart

13. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

Everybody wants to be original.

14. chi_man

lol, thats cuz you dont have anything else to say, am I right?

lmao

It is very important to be original :p

15. BabyRain

If who started using a cuss word first is your idea of 'originality', then by all means be my guest.

and by the way it seems that hiake's comment would apply to you as well... :p

16. chi_man

that doesn't matter, Hiake is allowed to say that since she's highly intelligent lol :p

17. tails

tails Member

Just disable ActiveX controls/Flash plugins if you have a problem. =p