The Walking Dead Season 6

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by ralphrepo, Oct 12, 2015.

1. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

these main characters gotta die one by one..... lol

2. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

The problem with that is, that the show would soon alienate its fan base.

3. ralphrepo

YES!!!

Our favorite Asian Survivalist, Glenn Rhee, ... IS ALIVE!!! And he even finds Enid, convincing her to return with him to Alexandria. But, at the moment of Euphoria, when they signal their survival status to the surrounded camp, the unbelievable happens; the old tower outside collapses onto the perimeter wall, bringing an entire section down to the ground and the herd immediately rushes in. This is what I've talked about for years. At the breach of an outer perimeter, there is no secondary line of defense to fall back to. They should have had an secondary internal set of fences or walls in place by now. Instead, they now have to hunker down in their flimsy houses.

Carl is being a nice guy trying to teach the other young fellow how to shoot; he doesn't realize that the young fellow intends to kill him. Tara risks her life to save Spencer after he tries to escape the camp by rope climbing tricks which backfires and almost gets him killed (would've been nice if he did). Also, does anyone else think that Tara is, ahem... gaining a lot of weight? I guess what had been a relatively unknown actress is now getting steady work and is eating much better, so she's starting to really put on weight. But on the other hand, there have been news articles of Actress Alanna Masterson (who plays Tara), being pregnant. So the weight may be from her early stages of pregnancy which showed during the shooting. LOL... Also, I'm hearing that she may be killed off too, as her pregnancy won't fit the story line. That would be a shame, as I was starting to like her. Another actress, Sonequa Martin-Green, who plays Sasha, hid her pregnancy in season 5 through camera angles and close in or partially obstructed camera views. Maybe they can do the same with Masterson.

At any rate, after the Wolves invasion, why are the weapons still stored in the arms room? Morgan convinces the doctor to aid him in assessing if the captured Wolf needed medical treatment, but is confronted by a suspicious Carol.

Rick, et al, have called out Morgan on his pacifist ways but is then reminded that Rick himself had let Morgan go when Morgan was psychotic and attacked Rick. Then later, that Morgan had saved Daryl and Aaron. Which never would have happened had Rick did what Rick preached of killing all the people who can potentially harm one's self.

Father Gabriel continues to piss off Rick with his I'm An Absolute Useless F*ck Up and Gabriel doesn't seem to care that he does. Eugene convincingly portrays his status of I'm An Absolute Useless F*ck Up, Too. Abe, Sasha, and Daryl are not seen in this episode and are presumably still on the road driving back.

Glenn finds the guy who wrote a final note to his wife, puts him out of his misery. Notice something? The guy is there by himself, there are no dead walkers around him even as Heath had shot and killed several of them when Michione climbed over the fence. Thus, there should literally be a pile of bodies there. Again, The Walking Dead is filled with evaporating and disappearing bodies.

Next week is the mid season finale. Boy does time fly.

Sources:
    http://www.parentherald.com/article...e-of-pregnancy-yes-says-new-report-rumors.htm

#23 ralphrepo, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
    • Win! Win! x 1
  4. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Finally get a chance to watch it, I'm glad we were right...

5. ralphrepo

Indeed :thumbsup:

6. kevin

kevin RAWR!

ralphrepo haha didn't notice the disappearing walkers but you're right. Our legend lives!

7. ralphrepo

Wow... The mid season closer certainly got the blood pumping.

Too many things happening and not enough time spent on each one, IMHO. Well, let's start with the obvious. At the start of the ep, when the wall collapses and their camp is being overrun with walkers, Maggie escapes by the skin of her teeth but is trapped atop the parapet by the main gate. Glenn climbs up a tree outside, at the other side of the camp and can see her, so he knows she's alive. In the scuffle running from the invading herd, Deanna gets bit and despite planning to take her own life "when the time comes" decides instead to gratuitously take out a few walkers who were knocking at her door. She expends all her bullets and with nothing left, screams at the walkers. The scene changes so we can only assume she's dead either way.

Carol finally gains entry into Morgan's prisoner cell, and after a fashion gets into a knife fight with Morgan, arguing about killing the wolf or not. This was stupid, she could have just shot him. In the end Morgan knocks her out but stupidly turned his back to the Wolf, who then takes the opportunity to grab his stick and knocks Morgan out too. The fat lady doctor cowers and upon demand turns a knife over to the Wolf, who soon free himself. Tara, Eugene and the Rosa come running in, and the wolf takes the doctor hostage, holding a knife to her neck, demanding that they turn over their guns. Like idiots, they do. I would have just shot him. The wolf then leaves with the doctor as hostage.

Inside the barricaded house, Carl's "friend" tries to kill him and in the ensuing noise of the fight, draws more walkers in, crashing through the doors. Carl covers up for the "friend" but later, at gunpoint, demands that the friend give up his gun to Carl.

Eventually walkers break into the rather flimsy house and the living retreat upstairs. Taking two dead walkers, Rick dissects them and the living all dress themselves in gore covered sheets as walker camouflage, using a tactic that they had done once before. But, while leaving the house and maneuvering though the field of undead, the little snot nosed kid, Sam, starts calling for his mother in an ever increasing volume, and the episode ends. Gosh, I so want the kid to get bit, he's so damned annoying. In the comics, this is where both Sam and his mother, who refused to left go of him gets killed. In that version, his mother keeps holding onto Rick while the walkers are tearing into her son, Sam. Rick tells her to let him go and she refuses, as she begins to get dragged down by walkers she keeps holding onto Rick; eventually, Rick chops off her hand with his ax and keeps walking as the herd devours her and Sam. Damn... won't be the first time that a nice piece of ass is ruined by a snot nosed kid, LOL..

Meanwhile down on the road, as seen in a two minute prelude, Abe, Sasha, and Daryl meet up with Negan's group, who demand they turn over all they have. Abe should have just shot them all with a grenade launcher.

#27 ralphrepo, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  8. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF

As a matter of fact, he's been pissing me off ever since he came back. Friggin walking dead always have this wannaba good characters.... one dies off, another came.

Someone plz tell those wannabe assholes that they are jeopardizing the friggin group. They aint going to heaven trying to be "good"

#28 turbobenx, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  9. gmani01

gmani01 Well-Known Member

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!

10. kevin

kevin RAWR!

The leaks = crazy

11. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

Who is this Dwight in the comic books? How can he out-maneuver and shoots Daryl?
    And I read somewhere (can't remember where), Daryl is not one of the characters in the comic. And the producers are killing him off now that the character has become stale lately.

I need to stop watching ... :yell:

12. gmani01

gmani01 Well-Known Member

the show and the comics are a little bit different, the comics are much more violent. I'm not sure that they will
    kill off Daryl, he's crazy popular with the ladies. They will definitely boycott.
    In the comics, Shane dies much earlier on, like by the 3rd issue.
    Glenn dies also