Theme song by ivana wong

Discussion in 'The Silver Chamber of Sorrow - 銀樓金粉' started by andrienne, Apr 29, 2008.

1. andrienne

andrienne Member

i am loving the theme song so much by ivana wong. it sounds so sad and the opening by nancy sit completes the song!

2. excelintel

excelintel Active Member

LOl this song damn nice ...any links to this song?

3. andrienne

andrienne Member

you could get it from the dl section =)

4. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Oh yeah...the song is good...

5. piklz

piklz New Member

hi, i'm new in here. May i know where's the DL section?

Many thanks!

*just finished watching Silver Chamber of Sorrows*

6. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

love the themesong.. for sum reason i thought it was vincy when i first heard it o_O anyways surprised nancy didnt sing it

7. AWhite

AWhite Active Member

does anyone knows wht the poem means? I have absolutely no idea.

8. squishycloud

squishycloud Member

This song definitely fitted this series.. it sounded so sad and beautiful at the same time. Is this the first time Ivana sang for TVB's theme song? I hope she gets the chance to do some more in the future!

9. hikikomori

hikikomori Well-Known Member

i think ivana wong is awesome.. but i don't like the little speech by nancy, it completely ruins it for me if i'm listening on my mp3 player.

10. kenshin

kenshin Well-Known Member

haha I must agree with hikikomori..I hope her speech is not present in the full song..

11. The themesong was pretty good. I thought it was a little too slow. But Ivana has a great voice. THe speaking part by Nany sit was kinda ridiculopus. The series is too sad.

12. THe themesong was pretty good. Ivana has a great voice but the song was a little too slow. The speaking part by Nancy sit was kinda wierd.

13. moyong

moyong Member

the version that was sung during the final episode was longer and had more meaning compared to the 1 ivana sang

14. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

i found the meanings very cheese but love the song, added to my collection:)