Theme songs

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by shinobi, Apr 11, 2007.

1. lollipop5738

lollipop5738 Active Member

i don't really lik the theme song for this series

2. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I like the opening theme, but LOVE the subtheme by linda and raymond!! The meaning behind the lyrics was wonderful and touching. I have to thank MetalAZNWarrior for the deciphering. I don't know if I can post this, but here's the link to the song and the lyrics http://www.virtuesofharmony.net/blog/2007_03_01_archive.html. Erm...if it's inappropriate, I apologize in advance. No hard feelings if you need to remove this post. :)

3. starz2play

starz2play Member

just starting to watch this series, its good so far and both songs are nice :)

4. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I like both songs but I prefer the first song.

5. zxcvbn333

zxcvbn333 Member

Great song. Saved it as my ringtone.

6. azntru3lub

azntru3lub Well-Known Member

the theme song is great!!!!
    i finished through EP 10 and still haven't hear the SUb Song in the series... -what?

but the sub song is also nice

7. hillary

hillary Active Member

its wonderful. It somehow reminds me that this series is going to give you some suspense starting from the first scene of every episode. It has the powerful fill with tension. Sussana did a good job singing the main theme song.

8. 000sasuke

000sasuke Member

sub theme is the best

9. steviegno1

steviegno1 Banned

both song are good

10. everdreamz

everdreamz Member

I am suprised that Sussane Sanged it but Again. She's a good singer. Very good. The right mood for the Series. So Yeah It's Alright.

11. xxsweetheartxx

xxsweetheartxx Well-Known Member

I like both songs. Suzanna sounds very professional, that's no surprise. Linda improved her singing a little compared to the other song she sang for tvb. Both songs have a pretty good tone overall

12. mooie

mooie Member

I like the intro song very much..shes pretty good.

13. sony

sony Member

lol but what does that mean? i mean the post before mine!

14. Taka88

Taka88 Member

I love the song

15. fidelis7119

fidelis7119 Well-Known Member

i love the theme song....it's like stuck in my head

as for the sub....linda's and raymond's voice aren't compatible with one another. it's a nice song...maybe with a different female singer the effect would be better.

16. langjaiwilly

langjaiwilly Member

does anyone got the english that they play...."if u wonder off too far..my love will guide u home" <---- dat song...??

17. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Check out this thread. If the link doesn't work, post there and I'll reupload it again.

18. Championchi

Championchi Member

im tired, oh so tired of crying, dont you know that my heart feels like its dying

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHATS THE SONG THEY PLAY around the 16mins mark of chpater 34 where Seurng Choi Sum just finds out taht Siu Mut Mut is the third wheel and throws her shell in the ocean??? I really like the song it goes like "im tired, oh so tired of crying, dont you know that my heart feels like its dying..." please tell me if you do know it would be much appreicated!

19. chantown

chantown Member

the piano theme is the best, when played in the background

20. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

the piano theme was similr to the susanna's song background music...nice nice nice...the intense mood while ray n linda's theme is kinda relaxing...