They need to stop trying to speak Japanese

Discussion in 'The Rippling Blossom - 魚躍在花見' started by Paranoidandroid, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Paranoidandroid

Paranoidandroid Well-Known Member

it's really lame... and annoying hearing them try to act Japanese. i don't care that it's about sushi

i can't wait till this show ends so i'll have something new to watch weeknights

2. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

are you not watching the other show called 'only you'..??..

aww i likey both series....so glad that 7day one finished....that shucked big time..!!!

3. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

it's almost like Chinese trying to be American by using English here and there in their film and music .. no different. if you get annoyed, then you shouldn't watch it. nothing lame about it. keep in mind this is for entertainment purpose; not for you to learn Japanese.

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

What?

I find this series pretty good.. even with the attempt to speak Japanese. Because they use simple Japanese words, and i can't read majority of the chinese subs, i find it fun to test my simple Japanese. Of course when they talk in a sentence of Japanese, i wont understand it.. when they they use 1 or 2 words.. i understand it!

"Only You" is sooo boring. I can't stand it. I've been alt-tabing most of the time.. because it hasn't grabbed my attention.

5. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ wahhh really..??....i likey...'only you'...wayyyy better than that '7days' show...!!!...

the 1st epi already made me tear up abit...so its awesome...!!...wokakaka <3

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I guess it started to pick up for me after the second episode.

Where is the discussion thread for that series?

7. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

lol ppl only started updating this forum a few days ago and the drama alrdy finished last week -_-

8. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i think he was talking about the new series "Only You" (i kinda like it too, maybe female understands it better XD)

well..Japanese, they tried, they're not Japanese to begin with. just ignore that. I was quite happy when i understand most of the stuff they're saying during the competition :)

9. Chungy

Chungy Active Member

Nah their Japanese might be lame,but it is funny to watch them talk like that XD

10. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

Give them a break... It's TVB

11. hikaryu

hikaryu Member

true it's tvb but they should just stop trying so hard i gave up watching it after the first two ep

12. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I don't mind them speaking Japanese and it's just a TVB series.