THFP First Look: Sonic Sega All Stars Racing

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by master_g, Feb 21, 2010.

1. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

Seriously? Too hard? I don't find it hard at all... it's just me getting used to my buttons again lol

2. lol behsum, its not hard to press RT but its hard to master the game, if you wana know what i mean then get the game and go online and see how you do :p youll need practice and mastery of advanced techniques, also when you select the track press 'Y' and put it on expert, advanced mode is for noobs :p also if you get the demo for the 360 you can race another track.

my characters are gona be 'Alex Kidd' and Robotnik so far

3. Characters

Sonic the Hedgehog
    Miles "Tails" Prower
    Knuckles the Echidna
    Doctor Eggman
    Amy Rose
    Shadow the Hedgehog
    Big the Cat
    AiAi
    Amigo
    Ryo Hazukia
    Beat
    Alex Kidd
    Billy Hatcher
    Zobio and Zobiko
    Ulala
    Jacky Bryant and Akira Yuki (the guys in the review called him ryu)
    B.D. Joe
    Robo and Mobo
    Opa-Opa
    Chuih, ChuBei, ChuPea and ChuBach
    Banjo and Kazooie
    Mii

4. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

The xBox demo version isn't too different to the PS3 one then.
    Thing is though PS3 demo only have 1 track but I will need to check out if there's a expert version of it on there but I don't see any choices and what not. Controllers are near on the same

5. Its the same game 100%, only difference is both consoles let you play a different stage and both consoles have different characters for the demo:

xbox: sonic, banjo
    Ps3: soninc, botnik

here, where you select the track, choose settings from the options at the bottom.

[​IMG]

then go expert

[​IMG]

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

yarrr-woot2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ModNation_Racers

spring 2010, watch it get delayed lol.

7. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;NN8Px6c9dUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN8Px6c9dUg&feature=sub"[/video]

8. IGN sux, those nubs gave it a crap score then changed it when everyone realised they were typical MK fanboys. the nub cant even drift properly.

9. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

lmao 8.0 is alright .... xD for a kart game xD

10. i just found out that they removed the 'all-star' moves from online mode, im proper annoyed at that. im having second thoughts now... ill wait till the developer comes on the forum and explains why they did that, then ill decide what im gona do.