This series is boring

Discussion in 'The Winter Melon Tale - 大冬瓜' started by lawplanet, Mar 24, 2009.

1. thrailer

thrailer New Member

For me,it's still acceptable..
    Quite funny as well

2. BestOffer

BestOffer Well-Known Member

only if people understands the tiny things done and the jokes within the series, this is a fiction type series which is not true or based or anything, the purpose is to entertain the audiences, too bad for those who don't understand the stuff within the story.

3. yiubun

yiubun Well-Known Member

i keep thinking about wintermelon tea... haha~
    i like the series cause i like wintermelon tea ....
    [​IMG]

its random, but funny at times!! agree? hahahahaha

4. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

:O it exist winter melon tea :O ?? Didn't know that :( Wanna try lool. That series is funny :p Keep an open mind people :p

5. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

lol I actually think this series is pretty funny.. its not that bad. kind of mo liu but pretty funny.. its not really meant to be serious and stuff. totally fictional. lol I think its pretty cute. lol I like the melon girl :D

6. vangirl86

vangirl86 Well-Known Member

not funny at all.
    gave up this series in 6 episodes. sorry, the jokes are lame.

7. SkyHigh123

SkyHigh123 Well-Known Member

i gave up after watching the first episode worst series so far.......

8. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

agree, this series looks n is dumb... no funny jokes n everyones just being retarded....
    i made fun of my dad cuz he was watching it lol

9. juppa

juppa New Member

This drama is not too bad. Quite funny, I download it for my nieces to watch, they like it so much!

10. CrossMagus

CrossMagus Member

This drama is quite funny,,,i like it :D

11. rickmel

rickmel New Member

It's only funny... its unlike other series that has abit of everything

12. AARONBOEYKHG

AARONBOEYKHG Well-Known Member

it's been 4 hours since someone uploaded the episode 17 but still the ddl is nowhere to be seen......are they giving up ......hmm....

13. Colorgram

Colorgram Member

In My Opinions This Drama Is Cool And A Bit Funny, But Loads Of Computer Editting And Stuff Like That, I Hope People Will Enjoy Watch This And Hope It Will End good

14. mchen112

mchen112 New Member

HI, I'm new to this forum, can somebody tell me where the DOWNLOAD SECTION is?
    I really want to download this series

15. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Popular Asians FAQ

-cool

16. rachel2008

rachel2008 Member

the series is not too bad..i mean u can't watch it with your brain but it is nice and relaxing...i prefer sometimes to watch this type of series after a day of hard work...

17. nycdist

nycdist Member

not agree the drama is boring

18. philhiew

philhiew Well-Known Member

I suppose this drama is a light hearted one for the younger generation after the twists and plots of previous dramas full of murder, deception and treachery. Plus, its wonderful giving chance to the younger generations of stars screentime i guess.

19. transition

transition Well-Known Member

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i never seen that product from yeo b4... gonna start looking for it... but than again im in canberra atm so its gnna be hard... i shall do that ocne i get back to sydney

but yeah... i agree... its soooo random the storyline but has its funny scenes like the first ep where they danced to i think an EO2 song.... ahahahahaha that was hilarious

20. walter8299

walter8299 Well-Known Member

i agree this series is not so bad, the plot might be meaningless, but there are some good ones here and there. its good for family tv time after/during dinner. spend some time with kids and stuff... has some educational stuff too