This series is really

Discussion in 'In The Chamber Of Bliss - 蔡鍔與小鳳仙' started by WeakNiZ, Sep 28, 2009.

1. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

Boring.
    I try continue watching the next episode, hoping the drama begins there, but its unbearable to continue.

2. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

lol .. i didn't even try ... based on the pic alone, i knew it was a boring and sad drama .. the last thing i need these days ...

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

cuz we arent born in those days, my old man find it interesting when i told him there's a new series about 蔡鍔, TVB decided to put up this series for the up-coming national day for China. The whole thing isn't featuring the fighting/war, mostly about the interrelationships between characters, esp b/t the "couple"

4. occ

occ Well-Known Member

to me this is one of the better one to watch in past few month, compare to the trash that tvb put out lately this one is not too bad as all.

5. faygo

faygo Active Member

i had the same thought, thought its going to be boring n sad, and i always hate drama that take place in those times. but then saw my mom watching it, watched it a bit myself, didnt find any depressing part, so far its more like a comedy drama to me. if toby not the girl lead i think i would love this drama (only watched til ep4 so far)

6. occ

occ Well-Known Member

yeah usually drama take place in those time is very depressing, hopefully this one won't involve any Japanese rapping and killing chinese people I hate those kind of drama, so far so good no Japanese yet.

7. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

@ KayXD
    Same here !
    My parents love this apparently, and keeps asking me if are new episode yet.

8. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

^yup lol, we might have the same type of reaction 10 or 20 yrs later, its the culture that attracts them.

i actually dont mind about War & Destiny, which has a similar time period, tho myolie is it

9. zhou

zhou Well-Known Member

mhmm the time period makes me feel bored =/

10. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think it's the age thing for me because I just can't get interested in this drama. Watched a few episodes and not working for me. I guess I'll just wait until TSOL finishes.

11. gamer123

gamer123 Well-Known Member

i dislike this kind of time setting, that is between ancient and modern.

however im looking forward to how kenneth ma plays out in the army

12. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

watched up 2 eps 6 n think its not bad it is watchable

13. trankiet

trankiet Member

I don't like to watch this serie, it iook boring and nothing special on the story to tell

14. occ

occ Well-Known Member

so far so good 7ep no Jap yet but stupid Jap will join the movie soon which suck real bad, this series going to be depressing once those Jap start rapping and killing chinese.

15. Physica

Physica Well-Known Member

i don't like the series that played within the timeline when east and west meet so i already said no before watching

16. faygo

faygo Active Member

yea... i agree.. its going to ruin the drama for me T__T

17. pjcarmy

pjcarmy Member

This is a really good series. The costumes are greatly and the selection of musics goes nicely with the series.

18. ecotone

ecotone Active Member

I'm watching episode 8 right now and it's been enjoyable for me. It's filled with emotion and I'll go as far as saying that it has almost brought me to tears in one or two scenes. -emb

Edit: It also has of good moral teachings which I commend.

19. faygo

faygo Active Member

agree agree, its always nice to watch ppl stand strong n not giving up even in despair, and Damian Lau is really fitting for that role. really like that scene wif him talking on the stage after that train incident. got to admit tho when i first show the poster i thought the drama would sux, but i m enjoying it now

20. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Yea Damian can pull off the really strong charismatic roles well just like in Drive of Life. I normally don't like dramas set in that time period but this one isn't too bad.