Thoughts on series

Discussion in 'My Sister of Eternal Flower - 花花世界花家姐' started by kevin, May 16, 2011.

1. kevin

kevin RAWR!

What do you think about this series so far?

For the first ep I found it enjoyable to watch, one of the reasons may be because it could be the last charmaine tvb series for 2011. Although she has signed a contract to make up to 3 drama per year it may not be up to scratch, who knows.

Anyways, the guy who plays charmaines younger bro is pretty jokes and it's good to see him in more series now.

Raymond is bare jokes, typical 'rich kid' born in a golden key family. He plays the grandson of Woo Fung.

2. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

Don't like this at all, wasn't a fan of Roger's series, this is more of the same, Charmaine is just not convincing enough, she is cute but it just doesn't work, again Raymond plays a rich guy, boring, not liking his boy band look either

Toby for once actually doesn't look ugly but still getting the butch type role, done before.

Anyone notice
    Raymond's female assistant, she was like a extra in Metal Grey but looks like she now unfrozen, must of done something wrong, she use get decent support roles.

#2 moranna, May 17, 2011
    Last edited: May 17, 2011
  3. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

yoyo chen is friggin good looking in this series.

4. haven't seen her a series with her in awhile...she is less annoying than before(use to really bother me)...actually shes not bad right now and her hair really suits her. :)

yoyo is a lucky gal get to rub up on sum lum fung! :naughty:

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Yoyo is REALLY pretty. :)

Raymond is still the rich kid.. but i think its different from his other roles. He actually makes jokes and smiles a lot here too

6. louis87

louis87 Well-Known Member

series is funny.....
    but just so so only......

7. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

this series will be good if raymond end up with yoyo. Sick of charmaine and raymond always end up together.

8. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

when yoyo was doing the photo shoot she looked pretty good

9. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Episode is by far 1 of the best, esp when you could tell that Raymond is starting to take a liking towards charmaine.

10. jaclam

jaclam Member

I thought this series isn't half bad at all. i applaud charmaine for taking on the challenge on the role. Episode 14 particularly impressive.

11. sweetbery

sweetbery Well-Known Member

i've only seen the fisr ep and its quite good..

12. LyuShiki

LyuShiki Well-Known Member

The series is entertaining - also makes me think back on Raymond's first few TVB series, loving him in this one!
    The end of episode 18 was so saddening, :(

Raymond is hot! Not much opinion on Charmaine, though not preferred. Lily looks super pretty!

13. koogepanini

koogepanini Well-Known Member

I just want this series to end already. It's predictable and unrealistic. Both Charmaine and Raymond's acting are sub-par. *Sigh* But then again, Raymond doesn't need to really act now does he lol? He just needs to look good. We will all love him anyway. ;)

14. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Just 1 more ep until the finals!

15. burpyierz

burpyierz Well-Known Member

i dont like this serie at all, raymond lam fall in love with a mentaly handicaped girl: a 20~ish body with a mind and personality of a 10 years old girl
    how can u fall in love with a 10 years old girl ?
    he likes her personality and mind ? = all i think is pedo because she is only 10
    he likes her body ? that is not the case here but if he does .... well ..... raymond character is the worst ....

so this is a pedo serie, i cant wait to watch wayne again because yes sir, sorry sir was bad too and now this one ...... TVB KING WAYNE save me !!!!!!!!!!!

16. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I actually thought the series was alright until the last few episodes. I thought it dealt with some interesting issues but then the series became even more unrealistic. The accident with Agnes and the aftermath when Raymond proposes to her instantly out of guilt and responsibility doesn't make any sense to me, his grandfather learning the truth about Agnes' accident and still allowing the wedding to happen didn't make sense either. Oh and the ending with Pierre's plan to make Raymond realize that he only loves Charmaine by running a marathon to get the rights of the Pig Pig back is kind of laughable. I was pretty disappointed with the ending.